MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Dude when she got added I was super interested, but with all the bugs and crashes she caused and with her backstory or quest not yet in the game its a big letdown. I don't think she even has a page on the wiki lmao.
If she actually communicated in a way other than grunts I would think she is interesting, but as is she isn't even really a character.

Last edited:

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Huh played the game for the first time in quite a while......Feels like they released Dhaa at least a couple of years ago and the main story has barely progressed since. Or am I just crazy?

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Huh played the game for the first time in quite a while......Feels like they released Dhaa at least a couple of years ago and the main story has barely progressed since. Or am I just crazy?
No, that's about right. When they found out Flash was ending they spent a lot of time rebuilding the game in Java, basically stunted growth is a side effect of that. They have just started rolling out the new planet, but I have no idea what their expected turnaround on that is to get it actually playable and more than a glorified sandbox.

Honestly I don't know why they bothered rebuilding it, it's not like you can't just run a stand alone instance of Flash and run the game just fine. It wouldn't have been too much to ask, imo to ask people to download that.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
it was the public version, for 2915.
not sure how the version correlates between public and backer when it comes to hotfixes
checked it and yup, they just didn't update the backer versions and expect you to just download the public one for the 2915. Kind of silly ngl.

Reactions: Maiuw2

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I like the fantasy of being addicted to someones cum, but the mechanics of dealing with that addiction because you havent been back to the ship for a few days is annoying lol

Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
I seem to have a problem with finding the probe on tarkus, Seems that I cant get the quest to start and Im pretty sure ive done everything that can be done on the planet.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I seem to have a problem with finding the probe on tarkus, Seems that I cant get the quest to start and Im pretty sure ive done everything that can be done on the planet.
What happens when you approach the UGC peacekeepers? Do they not let you in the Stellar Tether?

It's supposed to be in the rightmost side of Tarkus near the UGC scout authority outpost.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's supposed to be in the rightmost side of Tarkus near the UGC scout authority outpost.
They moved the location to the previos place where the taxi landing area is. So it's not at the bottom rightmost but middle rightmost.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
They moved the location to the previos place where the taxi landing area is. So it's not at the bottom rightmost but middle rightmost.
Regardless the Stellar Tether should be in the general vicinity. It's weird the mission isn't appearing, Anno even sends a message if the mission is available.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Regardless the Stellar Tether should be in the general vicinity. It's weird the mission isn't appearing, Anno even sends a message if the mission is available.
I did it with zero issues two days ago on backers 2914 build though.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes