bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
Not everyone will use those, hell never used more than one turret but that doesn't mean everyone uses the same playstyel. Players want OPTIONS for combat/roleplay, not cookie cutter dogshit the devs like to eat. They could have implemented a limit to the number of turrets as long as you're not using any extra gear or drop your max shield for every deployed turret. Balancing gameplay is give and take to figure out where to compromise. Its not take and take because you hate to compromise on *your* vision for how you want everyone to play.
My vision?? What the fuck is my vision?? Who are you talking to? I ain't no dev. I just asked a question, based on the things we do have already, I didn't share a vision. Do you think tech spec is limited in their number of options compared to other classes? Genuine question, not rhetorical, nor me stating an opinion with a question.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone tell me if the save editor is up to date? I remember the new one was made a rather long time ago.

If not, can somebody update it? Or at least request it be updated?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
My vision?? What the fuck is my vision?? Who are you talking to? I ain't no dev. I just asked a question, based on the things we do have already, I didn't share a vision. Do you think tech spec is limited in their number of options compared to other classes? Genuine question, not rhetorical, nor me stating an opinion with a question.
Slow down there hun, I'm not talking about you I'm talking about Fen-fuckboy and co. I should have worded that a bit better to reflect it. Sorry about that.

Oct 12, 2023
Whats siegwulfs domwulfe mode? Is it different from bimbo?
Yeah it is.

Siegwulfe dom mode is different from Bimbo, first you need a normal Siegwulfe and show it to Badger who will give you a lil quest which transforms into a Bimbo Dommy.

She ass fucks you and keeps trying to make you her bitch, making you "pregnant" with ovilium eggs.

The normal bimbo siegwulfe you get from Badger however isn't a dommy and just a bimbo who wants to get fucked.

Reactions: GokutheG
Oct 12, 2023
Speaking of said NPC, what exactly is she about? Dommy, subby, something in between? Petplay?
Wish the notes where a little more detailed instead of 'X is now available!'.
She's basically in-between with musk play.

You can impress to be the one fucking her silly or be the one getting fucked, it was written by same author of Verusha who I might add was pretty fun and both dom/sub scenes were pretty good.

Google Doc

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes