James3

Dec 12, 2018
I'm not sure what you would want them for, one of the main reasons I play games like this myself is customization.
I haven't tested all these but they are the fated names for TiTs backers, most should work but some are bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, so the andriod's name is Naoki. I thought it was Fetysh before I tried that one. That's probably what over half of people are really interested in with the Fated Names since it's easier than piecing an android together in the Save Editor, just interesting enough to see someone else's take on one, too.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Tainted Space 0.8.016
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
X86 APK - -
Re-post with Zippyshare links added:

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
BOOBs Mod R10 1.0.0
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -

BOOBs Mod R9 1.5.1
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -
ImagePack - - - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - - - -
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -
Isn't this that one from 8ch that added more shade content?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hikari
* very short elf female with max starting reflexes, aim, and intelligence. Goes into heat every 7 days.

How is it possible to go to heat every 7 days? Is that a feature only coded in the game for those names?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hikari
* very short elf female with max starting reflexes, aim, and intelligence. Goes into heat every 7 days.

How is it possible to go to heat every 7 days? Is that a feature only coded in the game for those names?
Not really sure if a specific function or perk was added just for that character, maybe it's something similar to omega fever?
Anyway, You can put yourself in "heat" whenever you want with .

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hikari

I don't really know the "natural way" to have heat, but there is some flags that i can see on the save editor like "heat, rut, omega fever, lagonic rut"

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes