halluva

May 18, 2017
Do I need to install the image pack or something, or is it just an entirely separate version of the game that I run?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Do I need to install the image pack or something, or is it just an entirely separate version of the game that I run?
It's literally the same game with additional images (and due *considerable* hike in file size).

Also generally behind in versions. FenCo should really stop putting it out before they're done with the inevitable hotfixes for nigh every public release...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
We really need some info about what the image pack does placed in the main OP because its been asked and answered over a hundred times already.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
We really need some info about what the image pack does placed in the main OP because its been asked and answered over a hundred times already.
Would people even read the op before posting about what the imagepack is?

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
Until R10 1.2.0 is released, 1.1.1 is probably the best we're going to get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the time being I'd rather just play a more up to date TiTS imagepack lol. I'm pretty sure R10 1.1.1 is built on TiTS 0.8.040.
does anyone remember the original boobs modders name on this forum?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I'm new to the game and I need some help please.

1. Is willpower worth leveling up?

2. What is a good mercenary build?
Willpower is often used for interactions and helps prevent some bad-ends. To give a random example, if you're in a sex scene and the character you're having sex is trying to make you cum early, there might be a willpower check to let you last a little longer. The keyword is MIGHT, since all the sex scenes are written by other people, so while one writer might like including willpower checks in their scenes, another might not care for it. As a battle stat, it's kind of useless. It reduces some physical and lust attacks, but unless you're running with low damage, being teased to submission is rarely an issue unless you already had high lust to begin with. Having a low libido is just as good if not better at reducing lust attacks than willpower. It's also a stat that can you increase independently without level-ups, so there's that.

For a mercenary, strength, toughness, and aim is all you need to worry about. Mercenary has little to no skills that benefit having high intelligence. While toughness is kind of a must, depending on whether or not you like guns or melee better you can put points in aim or strength.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Note that Willpower is the only stat that can't be readily raised outside levelups. Intelligence is a simple matter of holding down the button for the book convo with Syri until you're at current cap and the two physical stats can be leveled in the New Texas gym, although that gets hella tedious real fast. (You can skip that chore with the save editor obv.)

On another note is it just me or is the Mercenary skill list far and away the least inspired - and only too often the least practically useful - of the lot or what?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So I took a look at the racial score wiki and I don't understand how you can become an harpy... I have to not have feathers, no wings, no bird arms and legs. You know... Literally everything an actual Harpy should have?!?!

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
So I took a look at the racial score wiki and I don't understand how you can become an harpy... I have to not have feathers, no wings, no bird arms and legs. You know... Literally everything an actual Harpy should have?!?!
It's just that there are a lot of avian races in TiTS, and the harpy name is a little misleading. The only avian race that is less avian than harpies are just called avians lol.

You need an avian score of 4+, but not fall into any of the other avian categories; so if you had avian ears, beak, tail, and eyes, that would probably put you in the harpy category. Feathered hair would also work, but not skin.
Sirins are way more avian, with feathered skin, wings, and avian arms and legs.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes