UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ahm... honestly speaking I'm missing Poe A and Canadia. How the heck I can unlock them? :FeelsBadMan:
Poe A is an halloween event, you can still have it but the chance is way lower.
To access it, it's like with new texas, wait to receive a mail.
As for canadia, I only know of two ways, the first is becoming the BF or GF of Kiro until she invite you to see her sister who owns a bar in canadia.
The other way is to allow the feminisation of Del on Tarkus, once she's fully fem she will be sent to canadia and will send you an invite.

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017
Ahm... honestly speaking I'm missing Poe A and Canadia. How the heck I can unlock them? :FeelsBadMan:
Poe A: Coordinates to this planet are only available by invite, which will be available every midnight (00:00, in-game) between the dates October 26 to October 31 (real time), or a random 1/100 chance if outside that date range, and only if the invitation has never been received. Once the invite has been seen, Poe A will be available as a travel destination.

Canadia:
  • When 's trust level is at 100% or more, she may send an invite for a date to Canadia Station. Read the message to unlock the coordinates to this location.
  • When is sufficiently feminized and broken in, she may send an email inviting Steele to visit her on Canadia Station, unlocking the location.
  • will invite Steele to visit her on Canadia station after completing .

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... If I modify the date for October, so giving the game a false real date (since obliviously it's not october as of now) will still work? I mean, works even as Easter Egg with some games xD

Reactions: cursedsamurai

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So... If I modify the date for October, so giving the game a false real date (since obliviously it's not october as of now) will still work? I mean, works even as Easter Egg with some games XD
There is also a cheat code to unlock every events.
If my memory works it's something like "tistheseason"
type it everywhere you want or at a V-Ko (to avoid moving or doing anything stupid) and a screen will appear asking the events that you want active.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
umm hi? :)

i really like this game but i prefer the male dominance route and i wondered if you could do something wrong on this route? like the milk cow at the beginning if you forbid her to speak ever she sits in the ship and i can only fuck her. did i something wrong here? ?_?

same with the Android on the cow planet if i say she is just a robot to be used she seemed not very talkative after?

and last Question please what is ment by busts Version in the op?

dinglebert

Sep 22, 2017
umm hi? :)

i really like this game but i prefer the male dominance route and i wondered if you could do something wrong on this route? like the milk cow at the beginning if you forbid her to speak ever she sits in the ship and i can only fuck her. did i something wrong here? ?_?

same with the Android on the cow planet if i say she is just a robot to be used she seemed not very talkative after?

and last Question please what is ment by busts Version in the op?
I mean would you talk much after aforesaid treatment?

Reactions: AnOldMan

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Does the wiki actually get updated? Some characters don't even have a page yet
I think wiki in its essence is meant to be updated by those who want to do it. I have some edits under my belt though some of those proved to be wrong, like the evasion chance for example. I have no idea what's the formula of calculating the evasion chance is and I would feel weird asking a question similar to one I asked before to Fenoxo.

Syeromoc

Mar 15, 2018
I'm confused by the newest version. I downloaded a .swf of TiTS a long while ago and it is 0.7.59, so why is the newest version 0.7.206? Did they backtrack and then improve before finalizing their release?

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
No its just hes done gone over 100+ its normal if some dev teams. there was 0.7.100-206. not sure but i think he wants something big for 0.8

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes