Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
What's the difference between the image pack in the OP and the one you can download directly from the game?

deandingusDongle

Feb 7, 2022
Anyone got any ideas on how to grab the x4 image pack? (for those who don't know, if you play the downloaded (not backer) version of tts, you get the smallest version of the images; x1. Backers can download the x2 version, the desktop player is supposed to have the x4 versions but it is currently using the x2 versions.) You can still access and download the x4 versions by using links like fenoxo/play/TiTS/release/resources/img/Adjatha/x4/red_heavy.Adjatha.webp, ect. But who wants to download the high res versions one file at a time? Adj has over 900 images alone. Any ideas? I tried using httrack but I don't know how to work the software really, and it might not work for this.

-Some guy who wants the highest resolution eye candy, Dean Dingus

melacolin

Jun 24, 2021
Disregard this, while it does download the pictures it won't load them and I'm too lazy to look into why.

Anyone got any ideas on how to grab the x4 image pack?
Open /resources/app/main.js and find
JavaScript:
const packSizes = ["x2"];
somewhere around line 26, set it to x4.
Delete the old pack and re-download.

Last edited:
Reactions: barsa

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I downloaded the image pack, pasted on resources and clicked download image pack on main menu. It shows 0/2050 alright (and goes away but says resuming) but doesn't progress.Is there anyone knows what to do ?

Last edited:

wyavern13

Jan 29, 2018
anyone else having an issue where i finish the first planet, get to tarkus and then there is just no option or way to go planet side from the spacedock?

deandingusDongle

Feb 7, 2022
Disregard this, while it does download the pictures it won't load them and I'm too lazy to look into why.

Open /resources/app/main.js and find
JavaScript:
const packSizes = ["x2"];
somewhere around line 26, set it to x4.
Delete the old pack and re-download.
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for. Also it's incredibly easy to get them to appear in-game. Go to your resources/img folder, search for x2 (with a space after), highlight all the folders and delete them. Then do a search for x4. Highlight them all, rename it x2, it should rename all the folders. Then you're done. However, while snooping around, I found these little nugget;
"sizes": {
"original": 2983755,
"x4": 418746,
"x2": 167366,
"x1": 66514
Now, I kinda want to find those originals. I tried changing the url on the fenexo site to match the file pattern (assets\\images\\npcs\\adjatha\\_source\\red_heavy.png) to no success. I tried changing the 'x4' to 'original' in main.js. That didn't work either. I may have to settle for the x4 pack, but those juicy originals are out there somewhere.

Edit: Nevermind. I managed to find them, they have 0 quality difference between original and x4, just a file size difference. Don't bother.

Honestly, I use to be a backer before price inflation hit my area. I kinda wish fen would put a tighter leash on Savin as modding the previous title of fen is hampered by Savin overstepping boundaries. Savin is a good writer, but, man, he's an outright prick.
Yeah, I noticed this when I was playing through a mod for the original coc, but I lamented that several NPCS remained unchanged, notably Helspawn. He refuses to finish the character and refuses to let anyone add more to her either. I mean, what the fuck? What an irredeemable cock-bag.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Yeah, I noticed this when I was playing through a mod for the original coc, but I lamented that several NPCS remained unchanged, notably Helspawn. He refuses to finish the character and refuses to let anyone add more to her either. I mean, what the fuck? What an irredeemable cock-bag.
from expirence attempting to work on CoCX we call those areas of the code "readonly" because attempting to touch them could bring the wrath of Savin.

Reactions: shadowkitsune

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
just found it, that is sooooo stupid. admittedly this is the first time i have tried to play the game since the iceplanet update back when it was still a flash, (same with another user). but the button to go down is in the fing map ???? thanks.
lol you too, huh? When I first started the game years back I thought it was just bugged and busted for weeks before leaning into my phone and seeing the stair button KEK

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks ZilBorb, I didn't post these cause I saw someone else had, but you made me double check them and I could only find the win version so...

Copied straight from the post:

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks ZilBorb, I didn't post these cause I saw someone else had, but you made me double check them and I could only find the win version so...

Copied straight from the post:

Thank you :love:

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes