Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
Yep, looks like something's broken. I made a fresh character and the editor did give me an error, although I was still able to edit everything. The editor is several months out of date though, and the only alternative is the new Titsed. I'm not very familiar with it but it seems to work. You can't download it like the old titsed though, you have to open your console (in electron it's ctrl+shift+i I believe) and paste some stuff in there to get the menu up.

Anyone know how to get this working? It just throws security errors at me.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I keep forgetting how to edit the saves of the new system. Does anyone have a link? Json gives error when I try the other editor.

Stroth

Sep 21, 2016
I keep forgetting how to edit the saves of the new system. Does anyone have a link? Json gives error when I try the other editor.
press ctrl+shift+i, go to the console tab, and paste in this:
Code:
(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
press ctrl+shift+i, go to the console tab, and paste in this:
Code:
(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
Nothing happened.

I also have a start game I created at lvl 1, and lvled to 10 and edited, but when I exit ship and get to the first Door to bypass, after making 1 choice change on wiring, it instantly says -1 moves left, give up or etc.

Apr 5, 2021
Hey sorry to break people's flow, but I stopped playing around the time the planet of the milk addicted futa people was introduced, has there been much meaningful content added to the main story/racing against your cousin since then?

Reactions: harem.king

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Hey sorry to break people's flow, but I stopped playing around the time the planet of the milk addicted futa people was introduced, has there been much meaningful content added to the main story/racing against your cousin since then?
Define content. If you mean shit tossed together and considered content, sure. If you mean actual content, or story wise, no. The game is still being milked from a dead zombie cow.

Apr 5, 2021
Same as always then. I stopped around then when things were stagnating and they started moving off of flash, I hoped after all this time they might have at least concluded the planet rush.
Anything worth returning for for a spell or just ditch it?

Reactions: harem.king

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Nope can't get the editor to work right. It either gives some error at the start of opening a save. or using an older save, when you get through the tutorial, and it is time to rerout the wires to open the door, you get 1 move, then -1 moves left and soft lock.

Noctris94

Dec 29, 2020
Nope can't get the editor to work right. It either gives some error at the start of opening a save. or using an older save, when you get through the tutorial, and it is time to reroute the wires to open the door, you get 1 move, then -1 moves left and soft lock.
I have the same exact problem but the public one works fine. Any fix yet?

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
excuse me, does anyone still have the old version? especially 9.0010
the latest does not have access to the save editor. want to add/modify character perk
I've just encountered this error message when I try to use the save editor:
View attachment 1936308
I have the same exact problem but the public one works fine. Any fix yet?
they have been trying to fix it for days, and still ongoing?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
excuse me, does anyone still have the old version? especially 9.0010
the latest does not have access to the save editor. want to add/modify character perk

they have been trying to fix it for days, and still ongoing?
Well, if fixing it is like adding new content. Itll be months.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So quick question... You guys are using the new editor right? Cause the old TitsEd (that worked like the CoCEd) doesn't work with the new version of the game.
(I need to ask because someone in here asked why the public version didn't have backer only content...)

KnightBoulegard

Sep 1, 2020
Nothing happened.

I also have a start game I created at lvl 1, and lvled to 10 and edited, but when I exit ship and get to the first Door to bypass, after making 1 choice change on wiring, it instantly says -1 moves left, give up or etc.
I have the same issue, it's really annoying

Apr 5, 2021
Oh good gods. So thinking that I'd just dip back in and get an old back up save to carry across I looked at the process and have balked.
For Fuck's sake, I thought Fen (I have no Libido and am totally working hard) oxo had transferred the game to some new engine or something. But it still has a separate image pack. I stopped being interested in this game because they swore they were taking their time to translate away from flash rather than make anything new. Has anything actually been added to this game in the last two years or is it just been this supposed engine swap when it's still just fuk'n flash with a wrap around it?

Aug 13, 2018
I find it kind of baffling that they write a dystopian, almost grimdark setting in which corporations enslave primitive natives, but I can just fucking ice someone like Jasvalla.

Motherfucker wants to turn the unwilling PC into a cumslave, while the PC can have a space-age AKM and has no other option than to fuck her or just walk away. She ambushes you in the jungle, there are no witnesses, you have a gun with practically unlimited ammo, but no, your only option is to go to the cops. Fuck me, it was bad enough when my gigachad max all stats PC can't punch out that cop on Tarvos, despite wading through hordes of enemies on their own with nothing but a shield, a gun and some medkits.

You've given me guns and superpowers, Fenoxo, don't lie to me about being able to play whatever kind of character I want, then prevent me from killing slavers and other malignant grubs.

The fact that the writers are so protective of their fucking OCs is absurd, made moreso by the fact that certain NPCs can already be killed in TiTs, with many more in CoC II.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I find it kind of baffling that they write a dystopian, almost grimdark setting in which corporations enslave primitive natives, but I can just fucking ice someone like Jasvalla.

Motherfucker wants to turn the unwilling PC into a cumslave, while the PC can have a space-age AKM and has no other option than to fuck her or just walk away. She ambushes you in the jungle, there are no witnesses, you have a gun with practically unlimited ammo, but no, your only option is to go to the cops. Fuck me, it was bad enough when my gigachad max all stats PC can't punch out that cop on Tarvos, despite wading through hordes of enemies on their own with nothing but a shield, a gun and some medkits.

You've given me guns and superpowers, Fenoxo, don't lie to me about being able to play whatever kind of character I want, then prevent me from killing slavers and other malignant grubs.

The fact that the writers are so protective of their fucking OCs is absurd, made moreso by the fact that certain NPCs can already be killed in TiTs, with many more in CoC II.
Very true. If it was me as a writer, I would just kill my OC if the plot demands it instead of finding all these loopholes that many would call plot holes or frustrate my readers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes