Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Touching on Adjatha's art, I feel they have no concept how big certain cup sizes or how big something is in inches actually is. So there's someone who theoretically has normal if slightly larger proportions but then their art has tits the size of their head and a dick down to their knees.

It ends up making supposedly sexy characters really offputting looking.

cakie

Sep 2, 2019
Is there still not a single scene in this game where you actually impregnate a Gabilani (Goblin) at any point? Checking the wikis, this and CoC2 still doesn't have a gobbo you can knock up, which I feel like is a huge oversight given how the race has been written.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Is there still not a single scene in this game where you actually impregnate a Gabilani (Goblin) at any point? Checking the wikis, this and CoC2 still doesn't have a gobbo you can knock up, which I feel like is a huge oversight given how the race has been written.
I'm fairly certain that Savin hates Shortstack characters IIRC and that's probably why there isn't one in Coc2.

Oct 12, 2023
Touching on Adjatha's art, I feel they have no concept how big certain cup sizes or how big something is in inches actually is. So there's someone who theoretically has normal if slightly larger proportions but then their art has tits the size of their head and a dick down to their knees.
The closest thing is this comparision by Adjatha 1721443492499.jpeg

Credit where is due, Adjatha is pretty self aware and open about his tastes lol 1721443585213.png

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not even surprised honestly, Fenoxo doesn't know how to actually balance things out, he should've instead rebalanced the whole Tech class because the whole tree is bad even if it does have good perks here and there

Why am I saying that? Well, first, let's take a look at a little table I made to easily see the Techie's toolkit
View attachment 3836551

The biggest problem here is how Techie doesn't focus on any of it's actual core paths, and instead only gives straightforward offensive abilities
Shield Techie is lucky to have half of the perks, but even they don't have many actual abilities, one of them isn't even that shield focused (Linked Emitters)
Swarm Techie have only 3 abilities and no perks. The Attack Drone kinda puts a limit on the accessory slot, the Drone Control doesn't affect Deployable Turret, and now the Deployable Turret is one-use only
Now, you can argue that Second Attack/Second Shot, and Specialized Combatant/Second Striker are understandable, and I don't mind, even if Kineticist proves that not all classes has to have shared perks/abilities

But like, why is there a choice between Gun Tweak and Weapon Tweaks? Techie is not Mercenary, they don't really choose between melee or guns... If at least, the choice would be between a shield ability and an energy-type weapon buff, I wouldn't mind, and it would fit more with Techie
Same with the two Disruptors, just keep the fire one, give it the burn chance, and remove Gravidic Disruptor and Boosted Charges, boom, two new places! and it makes it more interesting too!
Overclocking is kinda strange too, the Techie is already kinda heavily shielded with the Perks, +5 Evasion seems really out of nowhere, especially since it's the only Techie perk increasing it
I would also add another summon entity-type of ability, like a healing bot or something
Woah there, some of us prefer using GD over its lesser fire cousin.

ReiwaZero

Jun 10, 2022
So I noticed there seems to be hardlight futa variants for anno's reverse pet play scenes. problem is I don't know how to get them besides the last two. does anyone have any idea on how to get them?

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe ?
1. Aquire the milkmaiden (I can fix her)
2. Fix her (drugs are bad)
3. Suggest security as career path, which she is clearly not designed for(genuinely why would you do this? Even I'm not this dense. Previous heart-to-hearts explicitly state that she prefers her current look)
5-1. Aquire (or become) a SHREDDED AMAZON crewmate
5. Talk to Doctor LionGyphonSnek in your (father's) local chemist in Antartica
6. Enrol on the questionable suppliments clinical trial (drugs are...good?)
WOW the wiki got somewhat updated? Sweet my have to go look at that

kluay

Apr 15, 2021
I just playing this game today and I can enter cheat mode. Is there any way to cheat the encounter? something like enter the scene via command? saving the game every 4 room making me paranoid.:cry:

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Oct 12, 2023
just playing this game today and I can enter cheat mode. Is there any way to cheat the encounter? something like enter the scene via command? saving the game every 4 room making me paranoid.:cry:
Click on the I on "in" like 5 times.

Outside of very specific encounters, game is very easy.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
You can impregnate the cyborg Gabilani scientist with the goofy looking sidecut on Dhaal whose name I can't remember.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes