BlackBuu2

Jun 15, 2022
I keep looking at the reviews and I see a lot of people giving it lower scores because of the unrealistic proportions, but that's making what to check it out more.

Reactions: Thristran

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
I found the dracows but the character image is not displaying, is there a way to fix this
Oh there most certainly is bud.

See first you go to work, grind out some hours, get your money, you know the whole procedure.

Then you take that money and hand it over to an artist who will then take a week or two making those bust arts and then ask Fenoxo if he can take those busts and impliment them in the game.

... You see where I'm going with this? The reason why you can't see the busts of the Dracows is unironically due to there not being any busts of Dracows at the moment.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Alright, sick of just kinda throwing my face at a wall, can someone explain Verusha to me? After I get her affection all the way up and she gets injured and I visit her on Myrellion, where the fuck does she go? I can't get her to pop up anywhere at all.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
Alright, sick of just kinda throwing my face at a wall, can someone explain Verusha to me? After I get her affection all the way up and she gets injured and I visit her on Myrellion, where the fuck does she go? I can't get her to pop up anywhere at all.
I'm quoting the wiki here:

"It is possible to talk to Verusha, however she is defensive and initially refuses to answer the player. It takes three attempts of talking to her for her to finally answer. After talking with her a cooldown is necessary before she is once more willing to speak with the PC. The time needed is dependent on the topic of the conversation, ranging from four hours up to three days. It is possible to talk about her past, her time as a sex slave and as a mercenary, and her race.

After having sex with her and having genitals it is possible for the player to randomly encounter Verusha on Myrellion in the city of . The player will have the option to go with her and unwind at the local or let her continue on with her business. Going with her will lead to her buying you both a private bath before initiating bath-sex, fucking you before finishing you off by orally sexing your genitals. If the player doesn't go with her, she will not be encountered on Myrellion for at least 48 hours."

Here's her wiki page:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
how fast is it? I tried taking it and it didnt seem to work
If you tried using it before you looked up the treatment in your codex, the game prevents you from taking it (to avoid surprising you with the amount of Transformations it packs.) You also have to make sure your character's femininity score is low and you only have a penis if you're banking on getting the Bull transformation. To clarify, the treatment has several different "outcomes" and which one you get depends on your character's genitalia and how feminine they are.

The transformation itself takes like a week in game time to complete so it isn't exactly fast. Changes occur every few hours.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
If you tried using it before you looked up the treatment in your codex, the game prevents you from taking it (to avoid surprising you with the amount of Transformations it packs.) You also have to make sure your character's femininity score is low and you only have a penis if you're banking on getting the Bull transformation. To clarify, the treatment has several different "outcomes" and which one you get depends on your character's genitalia and how feminine they are.

The transformation itself takes like a week in game time to complete so it isn't exactly fast. Changes occur every few hours.

I got it sorted thanks

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
I'm quoting the wiki here:

"It is possible to talk to Verusha, however she is defensive and initially refuses to answer the player. It takes three attempts of talking to her for her to finally answer. After talking with her a cooldown is necessary before she is once more willing to speak with the PC. The time needed is dependent on the topic of the conversation, ranging from four hours up to three days. It is possible to talk about her past, her time as a sex slave and as a mercenary, and her race.

After having sex with her and having genitals it is possible for the player to randomly encounter Verusha on Myrellion in the city of . The player will have the option to go with her and unwind at the local or let her continue on with her business. Going with her will lead to her buying you both a private bath before initiating bath-sex, fucking you before finishing you off by orally sexing your genitals. If the player doesn't go with her, she will not be encountered on Myrellion for at least 48 hours."

Here's her wiki page:
Yeah, that's not working for me for whatever reason. After the first bathouse scene on Myrillion she just refuses to show up anymore, I spent like two in-game weeks wandering around Kressia. Does she only show up on certain tiles or something?

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, that's not working for me for whatever reason. After the first bathouse scene on Myrillion she just refuses to show up anymore, I spent like two in-game weeks wandering around Kressia. Does she only show up on certain tiles or something?
Have you tried going back to bar in Tarkus to check if she's there? Thw wiki seemed to hint that she's supposed to show up at the bar where you first meet her. Otherwise, you could try the save editor/
Worst case scenario is that you'll have to start fresh. I've never met the npc personally, so I'm sorry to say I can't help any more than this. Hopefully its not a bug though.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes