MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Whenever I see images that turn me off like this I usually try to use another artists work, if that doesn't work I turn off the image for that character and use my imagination, though considering how new this character is I doubt there's another artwork for them so no image for this.

That's one thing I rather like about these games is multiple types of artworks, don't like the art work switch to another one, not every character has multiple but its good enough that I can usually find something that doesn't turn me completely off.

Oct 12, 2023
On the other hand, I'm glad there are some grotesque designs like this. Too many games about space playing it safe and making aliens resemble humans (I'm looking at you, Lust Odyssey).
Credit where it's due, most of the races do look more inhuman.

The problem is that Adjatha art really stretches that inhuman part now and then lol.

wierdzz

Dec 4, 2020
Yikes... um, either there's that full screen button there on the right or that requires Fen to tinker more with the game...
Full-screen button doesn't do anything, just stays as is, i understand it's a very niche problem that the creators wouldn't be bothered with, just wondering if there's any tweaks i can do on my end to fix. Oddly enough, the intro animation does go full screen

Screenshot_20240915_005815_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Full-screen button doesn't do anything, just stays as is, i understand it's a very niche problem that the creators wouldn't be bothered with, just wondering if there's any tweaks i can do on my end to fix. Oddly enough, the intro animation does go full screen

View attachment 4035611
Sigh... yeah, that's definitely a dev problem then. Ideally, a folding smart phone doesn't seem right to me cause I thought we'd be past any sort of flip/folded phones at this point. Oh well, that's just me, I guess.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
requires less save scumming overall.
There's also like a tenth of the transformations and substantially less variety in sex scenes owing to that.

Edit:
Thanks for the link Mifuell, but respectfully, i think i'll skip this update.
Here. Have another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, I'm glad there are some grotesque designs like this. Too many games about space playing it safe and making aliens resemble humans (I'm looking at you, Lust Odyssey).
You can do non standard space dude/dudette and not make them into Los Plagas grotesqueries. I've seen games with weird monster girls where the 'monster girl' is closer to 'girl monster' and it still has people who enjoy the game or are convinced the artist made it work.
It's definitely possible to do both.

Goodness. Gonna be hard to fall asleep tonight.

Last edited:

Retrirbutus

Oct 20, 2019
Hey during the train quest, how do you unlock that sex scene with your cousin? I already did the subtuner encounter with Jill but the train scene with her won't pop up.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hey during the train quest, how do you unlock that sex scene with your cousin? I already did the subtuner encounter with Jill but the train scene with her won't pop up.
When you're at the party tell her she looks nice and dance with her. When you can save her be the one to rescue her.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes