barsa

Sep 17, 2017
The fact that William's content has yet to be implemented is baffling to me. These past updates have been nothing but... Nothing, really.
William's big Zheng Shi update hasn't made it into the game yet because the games "lead artist and project reviewer" (one person) had found something in William's documents that did not sit right with them. Of course they only did so, right before it was ready to be put on the coding pile.
FenCo has a lot of people that are just dogshit at their jobs if you'd ask me. The William-thingy is just one example that immediately comes to mind. Basically demanding from him a complete restructure of the project, right as it is finished, is just bad leadership and is showing a severe lack of communication skills.

But honestly, I don't even know what one should expect otherwise from the great mind that gave us amazing content like this here (written and drawn by the way):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Came after a while to check how things are going and nothing has changed.How have the updates been?Still as lacluster as always?What about the new dungeon? Shitty one of scenes with Mobs?

Nov 24, 2017
William's big Zheng Shi update hasn't made it into the game yet because the games "lead artist and project reviewer" (one person) had found something in William's documents that did not sit right with them. Of course they only did so, right before it was ready to be put on the coding pile.
What? What is that thing they "did not like"? I kinda stopped playing this after they killed the big Zheng Shi update and only started adding trash nobody asked for.

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
What? What is that thing they "did not like"? I kinda stopped playing this after they killed the big Zheng Shi update and only started adding trash nobody asked for.
It was never stated by anyone what it was. To avoid drama most likely. It tied in to Sopphora's expansion, which is itself tied neetly to Zheng Shi. So neither that or the Jumper bunnies, or Roo will receive any content updates soon.

I searched up William's response regarding that matter for you, if you wanna read it.
Crazy really that his content is already on ice since for over a year now by the way. I myself would get some serious writer depression if I was forced to not work on my own stuff for so long, if I was in his shoes, and would be forced to just be the Phaedra 2 writing slave instead.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
It was never stated by anyone what it was. To avoid drama most likely. It tied in to Sopphora's expansion, which is itself tied neetly to Zheng Shi. So neither that or the Jumper bunnies, or Roo will receive any content updates soon.

I searched up William's response regarding that matter for you, if you wanna read it.
Crazy really that his content is already on ice since for over a year now by the way. I myself would get some serious writer depression if I was forced to not work on my own stuff for so long, if I was in his shoes, and would be forced to just be the Phaedra 2 writing slave instead.
Fucking waste. This game's dev team is a joke.

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
I still haven't even touched phaedra, because its general themes aren't something I really care about. I'll go through it once it's complete since it's part of the main quest. Same thing can be said about the zaika planet. Can't even remember the name and don't care to look it up. I like the characters in zheng shi, I really want to get more rat content and the jumpers have potential. Even though I abhor the slavery content, the zaika feel even worse somehow. I was kinda interested in the crashed ship-turned-bar but the amount of effort you need to put in to get them to trust you enough to talk to you just didn't feel worth the time commitment of having to be on the planet. So...I guess just wake me when either phaedra is done or more interesting content is added.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Thing is, there IS a variable for that. To speed up NPC pregnancies fathered by the PC. Just there's nothing that boosts it in game.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes