ubb90078

May 28, 2019
Since items don't work you can't solve the cave in event, meaning forced NTR and the good ending is impossible to get.
whatever the guy did broke the items the actual English build from dev allows the items to work so you can get the non ntr scene sucks that this how people experience this demo and its just completely fucked and it's not even dev's fault just a guy who forgot to test before posting now everyone's first impressions on here is this

Last edited:
Reactions: XTes

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
i managed to give me the items with a save editor 99 ea but 1 of key items, and once you use 1 that items go back to 0, also x-ray options r not translated, and it seems the xray is bug too or don't work properly idk, but yea, i enjoy the other one that is completed, im sure this one gonna be good too but we have to wait a bit

Aug 4, 2017
wait so this is Spanish to English??? Does anyone got the Eng version that isnt broken due to that tomfoolery?

Or at least gimme the Spanish version and I'll TL it to English for you guys, fuck this is the second game i wanted to play that was busted up by a shoddy translation

Last edited:

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
Didn't think the broken auto translated version i made simply for the purpose of viewing the scenes would get shared in a thread :LUL:. Yeah it's broken, probably because some stuff was already broken in the spanish version and then even more broke in the re-translated version.

But as long as no one is willing to pay for patreon and share the game this is what we're stuck with.

As for the spanish version that was shared on twitter, here you go:

But as far as i've heard some stuff is already broken in that version too.

Reactions: lOlNoo
Aug 4, 2017
Didn't think the broken auto translated version i made simply for the purpose of viewing the scenes would get shared in a thread :LUL:. Yeah it's broken, probably because some stuff was already broken in the spanish version and then even more broke in the re-translated version.

But as long as no one is willing to pay for patreon and share the game this is what we're stuck with.

As for the spanish version that was shared on twitter, here you go:

But as far as i've heard some stuff is already broken in that version too.
Bro do you happen to have the English version of the files? you dont have to link the whole game just the "data" folder

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
Bro do you happen to have the English version of the files? you dont have to link the whole game just the "data" folder
If you are talking about the original english files, no. I only got what was posted on twitter (which is the file i shared).

Feb 14, 2023
The author is Taiwanese. The spanish version was posted on twitter, who apparently translated the game from english -> spanish. And we get the game translated from spanish -> english.

As far as I know, no one has shared what the original version from the developer
Seriously what a hell is wrong with that guy :KEK:. Breaking the game with spanish, then re-translating the broken spanish to english :FacePalm:.

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
Pain... Think the dude that posted it on Twitter has the OG files?
Probably, since he translated the game to spanish.

Seriously what a hell is wrong with that guy :KEK:. Breaking the game with spanish, then re-translating the broken spanish to english :FacePalm:.
Once again, I did that spanish to english translation simply because i wanted to view the scenes in english and the only shared file was in broken spanish (the one the guy shared on twitter), i never claimed it works. Feel free to buy the game and share it if you want a properly working (original) english version;).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes