Byunii

Jun 9, 2018
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i honestly can't trigger any other ending besides the normal one so if anyone manages to i would appreciate a save file for both, i know the sex scenes are in the gallery but i still want some context

Reactions: d183

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Damn, is this a Prequel for Savior of Impregnation because the Map looks similar as the last one

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
There is a love route now? Is it possible to play the whole thing without getting cucked at all? I was a fan of Savior of Impregnation, sad to see dev decided to make a cuck game next, hopefully for the next project they make another harem.

EDIT: Someone already angry reacted, so just to make it clear, I am just asking for my own sake, as NTR is not for me. I have no issue with others playing cuck games, great thing that you guys got a game with good art and animation to enjoy, good for you.

Last edited:

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
genuine question guys; do u like games with exaggerated body proportions?
For me, this would've been a great one if the wifu had a normal body. I found a lot of games with great stories but I get turned off by those proportions :'(

Reactions: eomerio

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
There is a love route now? Is it possible to play the whole thing without getting cucked at all? I was a fan of Savior of Impregnation, sad to see dev decided to make a cuck game next, hopefully for the next project they make another harem.

EDIT: Someone already angry reacted, so just to make it clear, I am just asking for my own sake, as NTR is not for me. I have no issue with others playing cuck games, great thing that you guys got a game with good art and animation to enjoy, good for you.
Guys be respectful this guy actually didn't full on curse us and call us freaks for liking ntr he was just disappointed game wasn't they're cup of tea which is fine. They asked quite politely clarification on if they can do non ntr. Which this game does have. So you know don't spout out the same hate we get dished out for liking the stuff we like or it'll just create a cycle also they're based for having hachichad as profile pic.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Lol, kinda pointless to ask them. Their answer will be: "I don't put myself in Cuck-kun shoes, I put myself in the NTR-guy shoes." OR "There is something about corrupting faithful wife to become cock-hungry slut." Now let's see if I was right with that answer. xD
(Insert 'wrong!' buzz sound) The corruption aspect, the girl falling and her beliefs and roots getting ripped apart is the reason i like ntr so much, also the guy getting his girl stolen either being because of negligence or because he's straight up incapable, also makes it better, maybe because it kind of triggers a sadistic aspect on my part. You don't need to self-insert, and if were to do it, i'd just go play a Harem game.
Well, either way, it's fantasy.
People have their own way of viewing things, fetishes are not something that can be explained easily if the person doesn't have them in the first place.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes