WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think anyone has asked that. Yeah, just don't play that challenge with her. (Tell her no/leave)
I'm the type of guy who must 100% everything, but I don't think I'm strong enough...

Also is the game "done"? The completed tag is confusing me.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'm the type of guy who must 100% everything, but I don't think I'm strong enough...

Also is the game "done"? The completed tag is confusing me.
It is virtually impossible to 100% everything, far more possible to find all the endings and even very few have ever done that.

I'm just as confused about completed and can't find enough direction on F95zone. (I'm open to any advice) There are no dead ends, and no placeholders.

It is possible that this might be the last official "release" due to Milovana server size limitations due to me having run out of nearly every workaround with help. However, I will still create expansion scenes on Patreon until it doesn't let me anymore. If the Milovana server is changed to allow for bigger games, then I should be able to make content FAR more efficiently and actually add it to the playable version. However, even in that scenario it would be a long time until the next "official offline release".

Think of any hypothetical addition in the future (if Milovana servers improve) an expansion.
Is normal that the loading screen take a very long time?
If you opened " START Trials of the Succubi.bat " - No.
If you opened the loading wings then you are just watching a looping gif.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Though there might be like 1% more, if that is what you are looking for I highly suggest not being disappointed again and waiting.

If Milovana servers ever change to allow for more content, I have an incubus character planned that will introduce far more of that but that wouldn't be anytime soon. (My completed comment is two responses above, let me know if this doesn't "count".)
No, I'm not disappointed, just sad. Everytime I find a game with bi content, I have some hope in the beginning but I end up burned because either one side is reduced (there's an imbalance too important) or suppressed or they are even exclusive. Well, I'll never see a real bi game in my life.

Also, you've always been clear about your limitations and priorities.

As for the completed side, it seems unlickely I'll see more of this game (too much uncertain factors).

Good continuation.

• Sad
Reactions: Gonzolino

Alfredo Alfonso

Apr 10, 2024
To add a basic save management system do the following.
This will only work for the offline version.
Open eos.html in a text editor. Look for the line that says </body>.
Before this line paste the text from the spoiler below. Save the file, and reload the game page if it was still open.

To give the save a name use the textbox next to the save and load buttons, then click the save button.
Loading a save will reload your play session. Just continue as you would when reopening the game.

Note: This is still based on the automatic progress logging system. It just creates a snapshot of the automatic save. Also, make sure you've saved your current progress (if desired) when pressing load for a save, because there are no take-backsies!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Luna001

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
i want to ask there is any full walkthrough to get all endings?
No, I'm not sure how someone would go about making one. If you are wanting to find any of them I can try my best to guide you if you send me questions.
How do I get on the new mind control branch?
High Nicole affection and get near the end of the game.
Before this line paste the text from the spoiler below. Save the file, and reload the game page if it was still open.

To give the save a name use the textbox next to the save and load buttons, then click the save button.
Loading a save will reload your play session. Just continue as you would when reopening the game.

Note: This is still based on the automatic progress logging system. It just creates a snapshot of the automatic save. Also, make sure you've saved your current progress (if desired) when pressing load for a save, because there are no take-backsies!

Wow... Would you mind if I sent you questions by PM? I was curious further on the scope of what it is doing, would be scared of messing it up, and wanted to know why it might not work for the online version. I'm also wondering how I would disable this functionality in the online version if it truly would not work on the online version. Thank you ever so much - this looks really promising!

Reactions: peepingbob

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
Love the game. Is it considered cheating if I keep notes to keep track of some things in the game? :unsure:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Love the game. Is it considered cheating if I keep notes to keep track of some things in the game? :unsure:
The succubi don't appreciate divided attention but no, it's not cheating haha. I'm glad you like it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: yewfella

Alfredo Alfonso

Apr 10, 2024
Wow... Would you mind if I sent you questions by PM? I was curious further on the scope of what it is doing, would be scared of messing it up, and wanted to know why it might not work for the online version. I'm also wondering how I would disable this functionality in the online version if it truly would not work on the online version. Thank you ever so much - this looks really promising!
Sure. Feel free to ask any questions via PM. Though I'm not sure if PM's work properly as I have so few posts.

Ael

Aug 7, 2017
So when i get to living room (easter) after slapping balls with sis, i get feet reward.
After that a have punishing event with Alina.
After that i get a feet reward again.
After that i checking on wife messages and get feet reward again.

Same with another new transition events, like feet event (choose 3) and checking where Megan went.

treboat

Sep 1, 2016

Not sure what I did wrong but this keeps loading me back to the Tinder selection scene.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Is there any specific reason why this game offline version requires running its own webserver and launch by a batch file?
Or a different variation of the same question, what is this engine capable of that twine on its own could not do and is easily accessible?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes