1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The best part of this game and the only part that I enjoyed was asking the succubus to corrupt the fiancé.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
So when i get to living room (easter) after slapping balls with sis, i get feet reward.
After that a have punishing event with Alina.
After that i get a feet reward again.
After that i checking on wife messages and get feet reward again.

Same with another new transition events, like feet event (choose 3) and checking where Megan went.
Dang, that was a bug that I was hoping would be cleared up on the latest merge. I've asked for some coding help to see how I can make that variable actually do what it's supposed to be doing.
Is there any specific reason why this game offline version requires running its own webserver and launch by a batch file?
Or a different variation of the same question, what is this engine capable of that twine on its own could not do and is easily accessible?
Because it was built in an engine that was never made with the intention to be played offline. There is a lot of coding trickery to make it think it is being played online to allow the experience to be 1:1 as possible. This is just as I understand it, I did not make the offline player.
save full? plis
Even if someone gave you a save code, it would only jump you to that point in time in the game. It would not include the completion% or ending count help. Even if it did, the game has no gallery outside of manually looking through the ridiculous image folder. I hope I can still help you but wanted to let you know all of those details first.
In 4.0 is there an NTR scene where Caprice loses her virginity before the ending part ?
In 4.0 no.
In the Patreon version yes.
To be honest....its boring.....
That's a shame. I'd love to know what kind of experience you were looking for to see how I fell short in that way. I know it won't be for everyone but any feedback helps guide my future work. I know tons of content won't make a first impression any better but the "hook" of it is the sheer variety and scale of content.
The best part of this game and the only part that I enjoyed was asking the succubus to corrupt the fiancé.
Those are some of my most recent additions so it's good I'm heading the right way. There is some non-fiancé NTR in there as well even if it is harder to find.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
How do you get the BBC Anissa ending, everytime I keep her affection low and go on the honeymoon with Caprice I just end up meeting Gabbie instead even if I ignored Gabbie or blew her off.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
If this is where the game ends, I'm still happy. This was an amazing amount of work and I enjoy the hell out of it. Great job!
While possible, I'm still optimistic that it won't be the last official version. Thank you so much for the compliments!

How do you get the BBC Anissa ending, everytime I keep her affection low and go on the honeymoon with Caprice I just end up meeting Gabbie instead even if I ignored Gabbie or blew her off.
I'm so sorry, the hint says low affection but it needs to be high affection... (3 or more). But your suffering is not in vain - I've changed this for the next patch.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I found the premise attractive, but the way of playing is not satisfactory in any way. It's the first html I've played and I have to click so many times. After 10 minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I wish I had another way to tell the story that was less convoluted.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
I found the premise attractive, but the way of playing is not satisfactory in any way. It's the first html I've played and I have to click so many times. After 10 minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I wish I had another way to tell the story that was less convoluted.
Compared to a normal HTML game there's even more clicking than usual, due to it being built on a weird engine. Used to be worse, there used to be a lot of delays you couldn't skip through. But yeah, HTML games tend to have a lot of clicking, either because you need to grind for days or in this case just the way the dialogue is done. At least you don't exactly have to grind in this.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I'm so sorry, the hint says low affection but it needs to be high affection... (3 or more). But your suffering is not in vain - I've changed this for the next patch.
Thank you, that is what I thought was the mix up. Looking forward to more BBC NTR content. Another question, how do you get the Lana BBC scene?

Reactions: bluerubber

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
You just described my experience with the vast majority of f95zone games haha. I'm sorry to hear that was your experience here. Most HTML games I've played are big walls of text with lots of grinding which I don't think is the experience here. (Not to say that it's a good experience for everyone) I wish the engine would allow you to hold down the control button or something to skip forward through dialog. If I haven't completely lost you, you can try to use a bit more space bar to ease clicking.

Thank you, that is what I thought was the mix up. Looking forward to more BBC NTR content. Another question, how do you get the Lana BBC scene?
That one is a tad complicated: First you have to befriend Gabbie, then let Sly get pretty far with her. Show up at his house and convince him that you have someone else for him. Convince Lana of the same and let things progress.
is there different vers of tots
Technically yes but they are just different amounts of content that has been added. In this moment 4.0 has the most content all in one playable place. However, there are Patreon Gold versions of single scenes you can play that will eventually be added into the complete game.

Reactions: Richius

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Is there any full guide for this game or atleast the finance girl endings with all available ntr contents guide

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
So when i get to living room (easter) after slapping balls with sis, i get feet reward.
After that a have punishing event with Alina.
After that i get a feet reward again.
After that i checking on wife messages and get feet reward again.

Same with another new transition events, like feet event (choose 3) and checking where Megan went.
Good news! With lots of coding help I finally figured out the cause! Bad news - It's because the save file got too big and is causing a ton of errors. With help I'm looking for potential solutions but don't have any yet.
Is there any full guide for this game or atleast the finance girl endings with all available ntr contents guide
Full guide to the game, no. I made it to where even I won't remember every bit of content I made for it so I have no idea how someone would go about documenting all of it.

If you have any specific Caprice ending you can't find let me know and I'll try to tell you how to get it.

Much of the NTR for her is triggered with such decisions in the memories of her. However, most of it will be triggered with Anissa out by the pool early in the game. I need to make another "entry point" for this kind of content to make it easier to kick off. There are several other characters that have scenes that are pretty NTRish so let me know if you are just focusing on Caprice or not.
I tried for 30 minutes to get to the fiancee and get out of the dream when I realised there is no content with her and this is the actual game.
That's a funny perspective but sorry it came off to you like that. She actually has a ton of content but on most routes much of it is towards the end of the game.

Reactions: Richius

Desdenovum

Mar 13, 2018
indyc How do you get the 4 Lana endings without description? Or are they left undescribed for a reason?
And are you planning to put the new endings from 4.0 into the "ending hints" desriptions as well?

Alfredo Alfonso

Apr 10, 2024
Good news! With lots of coding help I finally figured out the cause! Bad news - It's because the save file got too big and is causing a ton of errors. With help I'm looking for potential solutions but don't have any yet.
For the offline version the save file size is restricted in ./static/js/7.72b095a7.chunk.js. Look for the part that says (t=JSON.stringify(n)).length>1024. Not sure why it's restricted, though. As mordern browsers easily allow much more than that. So as a quick fix—unless I'm missing some specific requirement—just increase the value to something like 1024000.

gian46234

May 21, 2022
For some reason, in version 4.0, autosave is not working for me, everytime I reload the browser, I have to start from the beginning, this wasn't an issue in previous versions, is there a way to fix this? My workaround is just using save codes if i want to keep my current game state

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
indyc How do you get the 4 Lana endings without description? Or are they left undescribed for a reason?
And are you planning to put the new endings from 4.0 into the "ending hints" desriptions as well?
No reason, just an oversight. I'll have to dig in and find which one those are to be able to add them in. I'm not sure when this will be because I haven't been able to patch lately and I'm on the road for another week.
For the offline version the save file size is restricted in ./static/js/7.72b095a7.chunk.js. Look for the part that says (t=JSON.stringify(n)).length>1024. Not sure why it's restricted, though. As mordern browsers easily allow much more than that. So as a quick fix—unless I'm missing some specific requirement—just increase the value to something like 1024000.
Milovana itself restricts the saves to being 1024 characters. (not even bits...) Through a lot of compression we were able to squeeze a bit more but we hit that limit.

Hmm, this is an interesting suggestion for the offline player. I asked someone for help on finding where that code was but that
For some reason, in version 4.0, autosave is not working for me, everytime I reload the browser, I have to start from the beginning, this wasn't an issue in previous versions, is there a way to fix this? My workaround is just using save codes if i want to keep my current game state
This is probably related to the other save issue of it running out of space. You can try to change the above code and see if that helps.

Alfredo Alfonso

Apr 10, 2024
Milovana itself restricts the saves to being 1024 characters. (not even bits...) Through a lot of compression we were able to squeeze a bit more but we hit that limit.

Hmm, this is an interesting suggestion for the offline player. I asked someone for help on finding where that code was but that
I had a quick look at the online version, and can see why it's been restricted to 1024 characters (as an aside, bits are smaller than characters). All the "teases" on that site share the same storage pool. Modern browsers only really guarantee 10MB of storage. And though in practice that's not the whole truth, it's still a limitation to consider.

So if every creator could use a save state up to 1MB then the player could only play 10 games before storage room ran out. This is unlikely to be the case in reality, but you should always consider worst case scenarios when creating constraints.

Furthermore; from the code of the website I gather that members of the site have their save files uploaded to their account. Allowing unconstrained save sizes would put more strain on the Milovana servers, and might break things.

So while it might be possible to cook up a solution that circumvents the save size for the online version, it might also be considered a dick move because such a solution could impact more than just your own game.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes