2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Slicedknight

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I am very sorry and I am very ashamed of myself, maybe I was too excited about the release of my game that I didn't pay attention to other things like the grammar so I decided that the next version will be free as well.

again I apologize, this is not the quality I want in my game. I'm working on a fix

• Red Heart
Reactions: pron2021 and Grelk

Slicedknight

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
The planned fetishes look good, not all my cup of tea, but it seems that you're planning to go into an interesting, kinky direction with it. Good luck.

That said, eris servant, this isn't very clear:

Did you mean "dirty talking"?
yes, the language I want to use is more like "seed" instead of "semen".

more focused on the word fertility, using words like "fuck your mare", "breed me" something like that.

dirty language to me is more like "take this slut" or "suck my dick bitch". but i guess you are right I will change it so as not to generate more confusion

Reactions: Grelk and Jaike

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I am very sorry and I am very ashamed of myself, maybe I was too excited about the release of my game that I didn't pay attention to other things like the grammar so I decided that the next version will be free as well.

again I apologize, this is not the quality I want in my game. I'm working on a fix
Don't be ashamed, most people who make fun of someone else trying to speak English as a second language only speak one language themselves and have no understanding of how difficult it is to learn another language. Honestly the grammar isn't the worst, people like to tear apart others art with little regard to the artist. I hope you get more positive feedback in the future.

Slicedknight

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
thank you very much for your words

and here is the fix I don't know if this is how it should be, just replace the old script with this one

it may not be perfect but i think it is better.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

There is no need to be ashamed at all, writing in a non-native language isn't easy.

yes, the language I want to use is more like "seed" instead of "semen".

more focused on the word fertility, using words like "fuck your mare", "breed me" something like that.

dirty language to me is more like "take this slut" or "suck my dick bitch". but i guess you are right I will change it so as not to generate more confusion
Ah, I think "dirty talking/verbal degradation with a focus on breeding" would be a clear description for that.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of TRIBU [Ch. 3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan TRIBU [Ch. 3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of TRIBU [Ch. 2]

di un fan TRIBU [Ch. 2]

of TRIBU [v1.0]

di un fan TRIBU [v1.0]

Last edited:
Reactions: DamnBrodi89

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
Scat AND smegma! Two beloved fetishes for all the family, what could possibly go wrong?

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
The screenshots looking very promising. A side note for the developer, a version number 1.0 is for a major finished stable release. In your case a version number 0.1 is the right and currect one, and means it is a minor release.
When will all the devs learn simple things like this?!?!

Reactions: flamingmonkey

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Looks interesting :) Best of Luck moving forward .

Any chance of a walkthrough in the future please ? :)

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes