4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannertoam.jpg

Overview:
Follow and shape the journey of Tomas as he tries to reclaim a soul that was stolen.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: Talothral - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only: - - - -

Update Compressed: - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan Sigs

0100030.jpg 0100149.jpg 0100184.jpg 0100262.jpg 0200077.jpg 0200158.jpg 0200178.jpg 0200179.jpg 0200228.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
The MC is not bald?! o_O

What sorcery is this?
In several places it's called White Magic in the contrary of the scar in the back which is called Black Magic on said places :ROFLMAO:

The real Sorcery is Talothal starting a new game and from the previous ones the stake is so high :love: what to say ? Congratulations in order and I am starting to gather supplies waiting to resolve the new mysteries :)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
So far the story and characters seem interesting but I'm not sure I can take another game with these bad lewd scene mechanics. What is wrong with letting the "animation" play until the player clicks? Why must it go on for an arbitrary number of repetitions with no text? Lewd scenes were the worst part of sorcerer and the same seems to be true here.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
A New Game from Talothral?? Count me in, it'll get awesome again, yeah!! :love: (y) Instant downloading!
I would wish you the best luck, but you don't need it, you just can!

Reactions: Talothral

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Found a small mistake: in update 1 when Gweyr's name updates from "Orc" to "Gweyr", it is misspelled as "Gwyer" so her name indication when she speaks is wrong

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Found a small mistake: in update 1 when Gweyr's name updates from "Orc" to "Gweyr", it is misspelled as "Gwyer" so her name indication when she speaks is wrong
That and a few others that are already fixed in 0.3.0
So far the story and characters seem interesting but I'm not sure I can take another game with these bad lewd scene mechanics. What is wrong with letting the "animation" play until the player clicks? Why must it go on for an arbitrary number of repetitions with no text? Lewd scenes were the worst part of sorcerer and the same seems to be true here.
Then why don't you go to the preferences and extra tab and change them? Or content tab and disable them entirely?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes