4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
No harm can come of it: MC saves her and he takes HER up on HER offer. There is literaly nothing more to gain from her anytime soon or ever for that matter, as MC actually battles the baddy without even a word of help or encouragement from her, at which point she becomes useless as this info desk she was supposed to be.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Just wondering if I made a mistake taking up Maevra's offer? I did a quick go through again and refused her and then there was more conversation. Going to bite me in the ass for thinking of sex first?
you did and it will, taking her offer absolutely drops relation points with her, essentially disabling her path completely

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well .. it is not like warning the GILF of your adventures in the nether parts of her kingdom, followed immediately by a drop in your relationship points with her, saved her life and preserved her as a sex interest in the future.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well.. I guess we shouldn't follow blindly the WT-mod if we don't want to miss the only sex scene of the update :ROFLMAO:
I'm not into GILF, but I'm a "completionist" so.. I guess I will keep this save :BootyTime:

edit : I wonder if the modder will correct his WT-mod.. or if maybe keeping the GILF alive was indeed a mistake :LUL:

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is randomly stepping into puddls and getting mud on his shoes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So this happens when you need to sleep... >.>

really love the game its a worthy sorcerer successor title, and i love Shani my little firefly :love:

but got a little bug when i meat the Empress in her Garden
Check for customscreens.rpy/c if you have that in the /game folder delete it. And unless you use the mod always delete the rpy/c files before updating.

so, Lian getting killed is a bad outcome or not? why the fuck mod marked warning her as red
Well.. I guess we shouldn't follow blindly the WT-mod if we don't want to miss the only sex scene of the update :ROFLMAO:
I'm not into GILF, but I'm a "completionist" so.. I guess I will keep this save :BootyTime:

edit : I wonder if the modder will correct his WT-mod.. or if maybe keeping the GILF alive was indeed a mistake :LUL:
That is a good question. But since 0.3.0 came around Christmas I think Shaddy just made an honest mistake (that and he has been busy with his own game). I notified Shaddy about it and will be most likely fixed with 0.7.0 mod. And it being a bad outcome? It won't cause game over, it's just "sad fate" for Lian overall. And you miss hers, and Lilmina's scene.

Just wondering if I made a mistake taking up Maevra's offer? I did a quick go through again and refused her and then there was more conversation. Going to bite me in the ass for thinking of sex first?

Plus, how come no entry in Codex for Eirlys? (And I guess nothing for Mistress Mablespell?)
Yes. And potentially badly with another bad choice later on.

As for Eirlys. Her large image was missing, she will be added in 0.7.0. As for Lilmina, she should have been there since update 0.2.0. Need to check the trigger. Although that fix is in 0.8.0 as building 0.7.0...

so im confused am i supposed to give tell lian about the merchant or no
Answer to that question is simple. If you are interested in couple of GILF characters (Lian and Lilmina) yes. If not? No harm in the long run, just sad fate for Lian. And couple scenes missed.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i guess considering the choices. the empress is an option? i clicked hearts on her till i walked into the next frame of her being serviced. kind of ruined my desire to go after the empress after that.

but im asking if by clicking hearts if im just gaining a favor from her or if those choices actually were for her?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i guess considering the choices. the empress is an option? i clicked hearts on her till i walked into the next frame of her being serviced. kind of ruined my desire to go after the empress after that.

but im asking if by clicking hearts if im just gaining a favor from her or if those choices actually were for her?
The hearts just indicate "favour" increase in this case. Forgot I used the Kitsune mask for empires favour in general. As for what they affect, well let's just say it isn't her as she isn't a love interest as is. And if anything would happen, it would be optional regardless..

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The hearts just indicate "favour" increase in this case. Forgot I used the Kitsune mask for empires favour in general. As for what they affect, well let's just say it isn't her as she isn't a love interest in any shape or form.
yeah i sort of figured that out when the next time it popped up it was with the inquisitor. so unless we exploring a wider array of ppl then i thought -wink- i think that made it obvious to me.

personally i wouldnt want the dudes harem and prefer the empresses guards(ninja chicks) cause you know...NINJAS!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Between this update and the last, it is now super obvious that we're going to marry Ayaka, which will elevate us to nobility thus allowing us multiple wives.

I just hope Ayaka stops being a Tsundere soon and starts being warmer with everyone, the other girls importantly. Don't want her lording her Wife 1 status and born nobility over the others, especially Shani and and Gweyr and my top 2, not that we have a lot of LIs at the moment but still.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Between this update and the last, it is now super obvious that we're going to marry Ayaka, which will elevate us to nobility thus allowing us multiple wives.
Concubines at least. Tomas' shelter for unwed mothers. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Concubines at least. Tomas' shelter for unwed mothers. ;)
Ugh, you know, that's one thing I can't stand in how some Devs, and writers in general, decide to implement "realism". We can "magically" be elevated to nobility by marrying, and that's fine we're a noble now with everything that comes with it, except the power to elevate others through marriage, like what the fuck is that about? But anyway, that's neither here nor there, so long as all wives and "concubines" are treated the same I'll be happy.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TribulationsOfAMage-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC could any time just murder the thieves and the merchants that put the lives of the empress in danger, salvage the evidence and deliver their heads with proof of their foul play straight to the emperor - he would be decorated and lifted into nobility by the emperor himself in no time - this is a very real possibility, as MC is the favored of the magi and only his stubborness in phillandering around with his band of wanderers - that is dragging him down from ascending.
We can "magically" be elevated to nobility by marrying, and that's fine
MC is peculiarly unmoved by the swindlers all around him - being agent to the empire grants him immense power, he has the actual ear of the emperor, the empress, the daughter of the emperor and concubines, not to mention being feared and seen as actual empire envoy wherever he goes all over the empire - that kind of power and his ability to alchemy literally anything would have landed him the most wealthy sorcerer in the land title by now with charming rich damsels swarming all around him ,,, alas MC is just squandering all of it by doing dubious jobs for dubious clans or simply hiding his head in the sand whenever something he is actually good at stops its way into his life.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this update which is arriving quickly "Talothral".
Best wishes.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
MC could any time just murder the thieves and the merchants that put the lives of the empress in danger, salvage the evidence and deliver their heads with proof of their foul play straight to the emperor - he would be decorated and lifted into nobility by the emperor himself in no time - this is a very real possibility, as MC is the favored of the magi and only his stubborness in phillandering around with his band of wanderers - that is dragging him down from ascending.
I'm not sure if I agree with that.

Imagine he denounces a plot.. and the plot didn't unfold yet.. well the actions of the MC would be for nothing. MC might have saved lives but.. maybe the guards would just have been enough of a defense. So MC might not even get any reward. It would be like "hey, this person wants to kill you, it's serious!".. answer : "sure, like 951 236 other persons. thanks for the warning! I will be careful. bye.."
Worse : if MC denounces a plot, but enemies hear about it so they adapt and people get killed anyway : MC would be potentially punished.

So.. in a setup where somebody holds absolute power, sometimes it's better to just shut the f*** up and just do what you're told. Taking initiative is risky, especially if lives are at stake. Except if you have absolute evidence (or have very good reputation) , it's often better to avoid making waves.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral great update as always. One question though, will this game have paths where you have to choose between LIs, like choosing between the gorgons and Daemon Hunters in Sorcerer?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Talothral great update as always. One question though, will this game have paths where you have to choose between LIs, like choosing between the gorgons and Daemon Hunters in Sorcerer?
on sorc it was making babies with them for their allegiance.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1707143846612.png
Anyone know what is this report supposed to be about? MC did not, to my knowledge, take the guards with him, raid the merchants and destroy the poison wine, did he? He seemed buddy-buddy with the capital guards, he would be listened to and his help would be appreciated.

1707144007500.png
The emperor outright told MC he would order him to do what his companions expect MC to do already. Is MC dumb or dumber? Whn is MC actually gonna start acting like the agent of the Empire he clearly knows himself to be? After his ”mercenary” self imposed title gets him killed?

We all like to game this adventurous AVN and are interested in having the CODEX evolve with the knowledge and times:
Q:
is Eirlys a main character or a side character? I didn't see her in the codex!
A from Talothral:
Main, she will be added in 0.7.0. Her large image was missing thus she wouldn't appear in the codex.

We know from the game that MC is a mage, is under the command of his two head mages and is even expected to live and be part of the Academy of mages - yet the codex tells us he is a mercenary.
wtf?
The codex even lists the horse merchant as a merchant and a mage - so why is MC just a mercenary?
wtf?
The Codex has description for the occupation of people listed, so how come there are some who choose to follow MC right after this update, but they are not mercenaries as occupation, even tho MC is their leader, they are in his group, they identify as his group and MC is a mercenary ??????????

what gives?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes