4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And public release time! As usual, if you need additional links wait until the OP is updated or grab them from the blog or discord. Have fun...

Tribulations of a Mage 0.7.0
PC:
PC Compressed:
MAC:
MAC Compressed:
Update only:
Compressed update only:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And back to uploading 0.8.0...

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I didn't notice the secrets until chapter 6 and then noticed what showed that there was a secret. I'm just wondering if I got them all and if I missed any, where they are located. I have eight pictures, so maybe there is more than one in some of the chapters?

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I have 11 pictures.
I just found another in the latest chapter, but it's the seventh one that I'm missing then. Any idea when that was? I tried going through the game again quickly (TAB works great) and got all the ones that I missed the first time, with the exception of the seventh. Did discover the secret when meeting the Empress.

And don't know if I would want to be a mage in this realm if the final exam is dueling your fellow students. Doesn't make for a good 10 year reunion.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I just found another in the latest chapter, but it's the seventh one that I'm missing then. Any idea when that was? I tried going through the game again quickly (TAB works great) and got all the ones that I missed the first time, with the exception of the seventh. Did discover the secret when meeting the Empress.

And don't know if I would want to be a mage in this realm if the final exam is dueling your fellow students. Doesn't make for a good 10 year reunion.
In options you can activate indicator for secrets, when that is active there's flower next to the text box to indicate that there's secret pic.

Reactions: turbojoe

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
In options you can activate indicator for secrets, when that is active there's flower next to the text box to indicate that there's secret pic.
Yeah, got that going, but tried going through again and nothing. Got ten secrets only. Guess I'll check again another time. Probably will have to go through and make different decisions anyway.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, got that going, but tried going through again and nothing. Got ten secrets only. Guess I'll check again another time. Probably will have to go through and make different decisions anyway.
7th is a bit tricky one, however, in 0.9.0 there will be another chance to unlock it. Not that I'm opposing replaying things :p

It's more battle royale kind of thing, and there have been deaths in the previous years. But the logic is that after it is done, the best are left. Although mind you, not everyone goes through it as some people's talents are suited for different things. Such as Aria, she is far better at creating enchanted artefacts than she is fighting, so in those cases they will make an exempt from it. Although Aria participated because she wanted to, although she got knocked out within the first hour.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on all mage games except sorc i have played students test their skills against fellow students (under teachers sharp eyes ofc).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So the final decision of the public release, if we play with muscle mommy, does that fuck us up for future romance? 1 choice was xxx which leads to the scene, but the heart choice was sceneless. Long term goal is romance so which choice is better?

Reactions: S1nsational

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
So the final decision of the public release, if we play with muscle mommy, does that fuck us up for future romance? 1 choice was xxx which leads to the scene, but the heart choice was sceneless. Long term goal is romance so which choice is better?
She was talking about you being chieftan of her (new) tribe and needing concubines. So I was in. :p

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes