4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I tried setting all parametters ON and OFF and the scene sex still take forever. Being automated or not only change the fact that

In the end I just use "skip unseen text" and scroll back into the text history... But that doesn't feel right ^^'
Okay, a couple of things. Switch to loops, then it's like 5 or 6 clicks per pose outside of the "foreplay" and "climax" phases, most of the time with dialogue on. Secondly, there won't be important information or dialogue during sex. Only before and after if there is a "post coital" scene.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Obviously I hope for more but I could live with just her.
And IDK if this is a future plan or just Tal keeping his home warm in the winter, but...
Oh, oh, oh! Can I answer? >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... This pile of lovely orcs. While none of them are LI in the same sense as Gweyr is, they are potential concubines, let's put it that way. Well, maybe not the GILFY shaman in the same extent as the four others. Maybe, might use dice for it for shit and giggles. They are already written in. After all I did that test render of them (the orc amazon orgy few pages page).

And there are other stuff coming as well, some bit more WTF as it is a kind of tradition... and the female companions obviously. Couple that haven't been revealed yet, directly anyway.

And on that note, these particular characters outside of the GILFY shaman is still work in progress. There are a couple of minor annoyances I want to fix and a couple additions I want to add once I get to it. So there will be some changes. Outside of the bodies since they are supposed to be amazon types.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, oh, oh! Can I answer? >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... This pile of lovely orcs. While none of them are LI in the same sense as Gweyr is, they are potential concubines, let's put it that way. Well, maybe not the GILFY shaman in the same extent as the four others. Maybe, might use dice for it for shit and giggles. They are already written in. After all I did that test render of them (the orc amazon orgy few pages page).

And there are other stuff coming as well, some bit more WTF as it is a kind of tradition... and the female companions obviously. Couple that haven't been revealed yet, directly anyway.

And on that note, these particular characters outside of the GILFY shaman is still work in progress. There are a couple of minor annoyances I want to fix and a couple additions I want to add once I get to it. So there will be some changes. Outside of the bodies since they are supposed to be amazon types.
Oh hell yes....

Although, would also fuck gilfy shaman.

I have no shame, i've done all the grannies in these games too ..... thought don't think there was one with sex scenes in the first Terminus.

I know there is a granny but she didn't get scenes until the second one if memory serves.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh hell yes....

Although, would also fuck gilfy shaman.

I have no shame, i've done all the grannies in these games too ..... thought don't think there was one with sex scenes in the first Terminus.

I know there is a granny but she didn't get scenes until the second one if memory serves.
If you want to add the gilfy shaman to the pile, go for it. The option will be there, just she doesn't have the "prove yourself to be worthy and knock the orcs up" -option, maybe, that I haven't decided yet, hence the dice as some gods can be interesting to deal with >.>

Yeah, TRS1 didn't have the option to sleep with Edna. It isn't like I'm shy about adding them. GILF's, some WTF, and short stacks. Those have been in all the games so far to various degrees.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
hah, I love mal

"I despise you and want you dead"
"I can do petty stuff to people you actively dislike"
"oh oh, you little siren, whisper more sweet nothings in my ear"

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys. I just finished this update and was surprised that there weren't any erotic scenes with any of the potential LIs. I then reviewed the images and yes there is one, with Maevra. Obviously I have made some "bad decision" at some point. Does anyone know how to make that scene trigger?

JFKdj

Dec 15, 2022
Hello guys. I just finished this update and was surprised that there weren't any erotic scenes with any of the potential LIs. I then reviewed the images and yes there is one, with Maevra. Obviously I have made some "bad decision" at some point. Does anyone know how to make that scene trigger?
Screenshot (10).png

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Changelog:

• 361 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • Some codex work (more below) and small update to the "secret" image screen
  • 1 hidden image
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion, DavidCF, MurderHobo, OBE, Thron)
And there is that... so about the codex thing. Some information is missing as apparently I copied the wrong file. That will be fixed in 0.12.0. Now there are some additions. Added hover images to a couple of characters, and "alternative set" if you click the image. Don't recommend going on clicking frenzy though... This "feature" will be expanded upon time. Don't take them as anything else than just me doing them for fun. Anyway, enough rambling.
Release schedule:

• $15 (VIP) Tier: As soon as the post has had its final touches and links been verified.
  • $10 (Magician) Tier: 4th of April
  • $5 (Journeyman) Tier: 5th of April
  • $3 (Apprentice) Tier: 6th of April
  • Public: 15th of April

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Uten navnmaevra2.png
The image over is kind of a bad representation, as I understand that her eyes will glow brighter in the dark,
but I also noticed that during the lewding the glow of her eyes seemed to ''bleed'' into her skull, and I was wondering
if there is a lore reason for that or if it's just the limitations of DAZ.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
View attachment 3502332
The image over is kind of a bad representation, as I understand that her eyes will glow brighter in the dark,
but I also noticed that during the lewding the glow of her eyes seemed to ''bleed'' into her skull, and I was wondering
I mean, if your eyes would glow you wouldn't look any different. It's a (probably fairly realistically) estimated depiction of glowing eyes in lack of proper real-world examples. Skin doesn't block light at least not all light. If you hold a flashlight that is strong enough onto your hand, it also starts glowing around the edges and the skin around the skull and the eyelids aren't exactly the thickest parts of skin we have.

And Cave dwellers evolving in a way that they have bioluminescent features isn't unheard or uncommon.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I mean, if your eyes would glow you wouldn't look any different. It's a (probably fairly realistically) estimated depiction of glowing eyes in lack of proper real-world examples. Skin doesn't block light at least not all light. If you hold a flashlight that is strong enough onto your hand, it also starts glowing around the edges and the skin around the skull and the eyelids aren't exactly the thickest parts of skin we have.

And Cave dwellers evolving in a way that they have bioluminescent features isn't unheard or uncommon.
This is the moment where I wish I could draw, but alas can't even hold a pen today... so many ideas to make bioluminescent tattoos... Ah well.

Anyway. There is no real "lore" reason for it and it's partially because the original skin/asset maker did things certain way and I ended up liking the effect it creates, and both genders have the same effect so it's good. Can claim they were created/evolved that way (and yes, I need to add some of the dark dwarf gods in there.)

And partially as it was said it's realistic. Light emanating from the whole eye would spread alongside the eye socket and bit beyond. Then there is the model reasons as none of the models have actual bone tissue... except Eirlys but she is a bit special case. So there is nothing blocking the light as is. You can put a light source inside of characters head and create effects with it. But the lack of that bone tissue probably spreads it further than it would naturally happen. Realistically it probably should be half of the spread, maybe a very faint shimmer where it is at now.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

This is the moment where I wish I could draw, but alas can't even hold a pen today... so many ideas to make bioluminescent tattoos... Ah well.

Anyway. There is no real "lore" reason for it and it's partially because the original skin/asset maker did things certain way and I ended up liking the effect it creates, and both genders have the same effect so it's good. Can claim they were created/evolved that way (and yes, I need to add some of the dark dwarf gods in there.)

And partially as it was said it's realistic. Light emanating from the whole eye would spread alongside the eye socket and bit beyond. Then there is the model reasons as none of the models have actual bone tissue... except Eirlys but she is a bit special case. So there is nothing blocking the light as is. You can put a light source inside of characters head and create effects with it. But the lack of that bone tissue probably spreads it further than it would naturally happen. Realistically it probably should be half of the spread, maybe a very faint shimmer where it is at now.
I understand it now, thanks for clarifying:).

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Ayaka: Thank you for not coming back to take revenge on my dad
Me: I'm a good man, I just sacrificed his soul to Atrix. While I still kept my promise to your mother, I gave him a life worse than death

Reactions: S1nsational

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No Nudity this update? or did i miss it?
Yes. Blundering Maevra's booty.

Mind you, if you slept with her after rescuing her that's all you get with her, like she told to you. Well that's not entirely true, there is something else you will get if you make one "wrong" choice with her. >.>

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes. Blundering Maevra's booty.

Mind you, if you slept with her after rescuing her that's all you get with her, like she told to you. Well that's not entirely true, there is something else you will get if you make one "wrong" choice with her. >.>
Pegged?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes