3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why? He's been pretty decent to Tomas - as far as emperors go...
I don't hate him, but Talo keeps dragging him out to shoot down things I say so he's getting a bit annoying thus the thought of assassinating him via deity tickling me

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I know i've been coming across and aggressive and combative, and I'm sorry. I'm right, but I'm sorry ;)

To make it up to everyone, I'll share a thought I had that I think was very funny and really lifted my mood.

Imagine paying the god of death with the emperors soul :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A lot of cheering from the Empress since she can get some young cock in her >.>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all forgetting something very much important - The souls of two powerful immortal beings who would otherwise reshape into their draugr bodies and keep escaping the soul reaper.
MC had the issue with the dangerous ghouls reforming back into this world.
MC never asked for help to slay the beastly undead - HE HAD AYAKA BY HIS SIDE FOR THAT.

With gods in this game, we run into the same stand off that is banked on in every John Constantine comic or Lucifer spin off - Souls are preciuous if they have amassed a great deal of sharpening, having survived near death experiences and having fed off strong and enchanting emotions that would give the wielder a boost in power.

Tomas can make soul gems out of practically anything - sqirrels, worms, badgers, poultry - all he would have to do to actually become wealthy is buy a great deal of poultry and turn them into soul stones imbued with the correct flavour of this or that god, or bond them into sculptures to sell off to nobles looking for protection.

Tomas is interesting to the devines because of the many other mages that he can tolerate and work with, even tho many diss him, some treat him as a joke like the pony or the bare wench, some ignore him and some outright use him to the bone. Ayaka is someone who gives MC the kind of kinship he can bank on - no wonder he chose her for the battle, even if he has those restraining band aids and a piromaniac mistress on top of those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorcerer Alexander will be IFRIT - actual dragon wondrous scion of reality and immense power - long after Tomas and all his companions will have scattered to the many realms. The princess knew who to gamble her life on as she had the ear of her goddess on one side and the unwaivering support of a dragon MC on the other side.

Funny how she is somehow similar to the other 'princess' from one of other Talothral, just in more, lets say, hardcore version.
The two dragon bombshells we get to see and make lovey dovey eyes to in this game do see the throbbing manliness in MC.

Just started fresh and the power of fresh gaming experience is tremendous:

Last edited:

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Problem with Ayaka seems to lie in the fact, that she, for almost all her life, was being ordered around, first by her father, then by the mage guild, later by the imperial court. Yes, she managed to get a wider range of freedom by getting the ranks of sanctioned mage and some minor noble title, yet still, on the daily basis, there were people who were telling her what to do. As much as she learned to keep her tongue behind her teeth when talking to people 'above her' (most of the time), she vented her frustration on people who were on the same level or below her. In fact, her travel with Tomas and his group seems to be the one of first times, when no one really expects anything more from her than basic duties (like, help setting wards or be in guard duty rotation). Also, these things are shared between members of the group, so it is not, that for someone for example a guard duty is 'beneath him/her'. That is something new and surprisingly pleasant to her.
Funny how she is somehow similar to the other 'princess' from one of other Talothral, just in more, lets say, hardcore version.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
To be fair here. Any mage can create soul stones as long as they know the spells. They are the "powersource" for enchanting after all, so Tomas as is isn't anything special. Just it's "easier" him to get them since he wasn't shoved being as a mage since very young age. He knows how to actually hunt instead of going full scorched earth campaign on forest critters. As he said, he isn't going to toss fireballs at rabbits.

And the whole concept is fairly common in fantasy. And parts of the mythology is heavily tied into soul being this powerful pure thing that the Devil wants and god must protect them. Roughly put. So using souls as source of power is logical.

You are correct in that.

Nobility in a sense is one giant pyramid scheme. King/emperor/whatnot at the top, and everyone below is bolstering the kings position, while using those below them to bolster their own. You can always topple the ruler, but it generally just balances out back to something similar. Although that just might be me being cynical. But that translate into certain behavioural patterns if you are trying to break free from it. Partially living the old life where others below you are pawns to be used to bolster your own rank and status. Right until the realisation that they don't need to do that to gain respect. Then things will change.

Jun 24, 2021
I haven't slept in four days, and my eyes are fucking up because of the pollen so I'm annoyed thus I'm going to be blunt. This error has 0 to do with compression period, in fact none of the errors have nothing to do with the compressed version. And compression doesn't anything to the script anyways. Just the images. That error happened because my sync script went haywire and didn't copy proper files from the development build to the right place. Any other error? They can happen regardless of the build. I just spent two and half hours debugging an issue that shouldn't have been an issue simply because why not? An issue that I couldn't replicate on three separate computers but just popped up with one my testers with one particular save.

And I've said before, I'm doing that version for my patrons who wants a decent quality version that stays under 5 gb, that's it. If anyone wants it smaller they have others to ask for that.

Need to give permissions manually. Works fine on Android 12 and 14

Next sex scene is in update 0.14.0

NastyKilla Both of those have been fixed in 0.14.0 and frankly the latter is fairly irrelevant for the next three or four updates and can be "negated" anyway with the point tolerance built in for them.
"
"Explain why the uncompresse working while compressed causing Errors?" . ( updates only)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
"
"Explain why the uncompresse working while compressed causing Errors?" . ( updates only)
What there is to explain? 0.12.0 was missing files, and couple times before that as well because sync script failed to copy the files properly. Nothing to do with compression of the images. 0.13.0 functioned perfectly fine when I ran through it from the end of the previous update on both normal and compressed. At least no one has reported problems with that. Why it breaks on someone else's computer? I don't know, I'm not a psychic. If error is reported I fix it as soon as I notice it. There was a patch for the 0.12.0 issue within 5 minutes it was reported to me, unfortunately the old version got uploaded as public build. Shit happens, I'm a human. The patch was still available the moment I noticed someone reporting it being broken. Done, it worked. So once again, the issues had nothing to do with image compression.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What there is to explain? 0.12.0 was missing files, and couple times before that as well because sync script failed to copy the files properly. Nothing to do with compression of the images. 0.13.0 functioned perfectly fine when I ran through it from the end of the previous update on both normal and compressed. At least no one has reported problems with that. Why it breaks on someone else's computer? I don't know, I'm not a psychic. If error is reported I fix it as soon as I notice it. There was a patch for the 0.12.0 issue within 5 minutes it was reported to me, unfortunately the old version got uploaded as public build. Shit happens, I'm a human. The patch was still available the moment I noticed someone reporting it being broken. Done, it worked. So once again, the issues had nothing to do with image compression.
Just ignore them Tal, for your mental health's sake.

Jun 24, 2021
10Q

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Nice essay on the feudalism and the reality of position of nobles in such system. But this is focused strictly on living on the 'core lands' of the Empire or the Sultanate of the south. What are possibilities of for example the frontier? Could a third son, assuming he can gather some resources / favors / etc. get a piece of land somewhere on the borders? Yes, he would be still tied to the feudal system, but probably much less, than nobles in the interior, closer to the monarch. Perhaps will live a more simple life, with less riches, but who knows? Maybe he can set some economy, depending on the land and skills or himself or his advisors? With all dangers and problems of the frontier, wouldn't it still be a realistic possibility to get some more freedom and evade most of problems with being a noble?

And what about other lands in the ToaM universe? We are focused on the Empire, a bit like it is a center of the world, but what is outside of its borders? We know about the people of the north and some sultanate on the south. But is that all, considering some kind of mature, stationary civilizations? There are also dwarfs, but they are probably not too fond of outsiders. And options to just 'opt out' of the imperial feudal system? Of course, much will need to be sacrificed for such life, but if the situation would be pressing enough, then who knows?

PS. one more thing. I suspect, that Ayaka probably will have a lot of talks with Eirlys, as our witch has a lot of experience about living a life of her own, having quite high degree of freedom, from a noble viewpoint. I suspect, that she may be curious of such perspective, to see, how it look in practice, the life without so many boundaries and pressure, something, that she may be a bit envious of (in a way).

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Every region of the empire has a "ruling noble" even among the borders. Some aren't respected, some are more respected within the hierarchy. Merchants are a thing, they do enjoy larger "freedoms" than most, but there is the downside that they need to report to the empire what they see. Extension of spies without being spies. As for third son. That depends, to be independent? Not really no, outside of fleeing the empire/country but getting a minor title of his own? It's plausible. Ayaka did that, she is a "middle" child so to say. They can move to the court, or become a minor border noble, but you would still be under the noble who is ruling that section of the land. If a third son of a noble wants freedom to a point, he goes to the capital (it's allowed to them to move freely, most people can go visit the capital just it isn't necessarily a viable option because costs and possible death between now and then). But escaping the "game" is hard, no matter what one does as a noble. Even if hypothetically one manages to leave the nobility, you are still the son of a noble. You have value, if the father and the heirs before you die you are going to be looked up and dragged to the seat as long as you are within the lands of the empire. (Granted, that goes with most kingdoms to a point) Or if the family was declared traitors, someone will come to kill you, simply because you are direct blood and could "resurrect" the family. Amusingly, girls that are married to another family escapes this fate.

The third son? Realistically army, more often than not either the main imperial or your fathers. Navy (or imperial army) is more better option as you would be under the emperor and earn your status as a "freeman" usually in ten years. Granted son of a noble would have a higher rank but still. And after the ten years? Now you have bit more freedom, most though will stay with the army/navy. Or one might become a merchant or a spy. Or part of clerical order or mage. Or the ultimate option, bandit. But that means your life will be forfeit.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a secret unlocker for this game? I am missing several. Probably due to old age, blindness, laziness (insert whatever excuse here) so I would appreciate it if there was a way to obtain them without replaying. Not that replaying the game is a bad choice.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there a secret unlocker for this game? I am missing several. Probably due to old age, blindness, laziness (insert whatever excuse here) so I would appreciate it if there was a way to obtain them without replaying. Not that replaying the game is a bad choice.
Maybe ask Shaddy if he can add it to the Mod?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes. Go to the preferences, extras tab, scroll all the way to the bottom, click debug and it's the first page (in update 0.13.0 onwards)

Reactions: Ramagar
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes