4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Multi Mod .... Please can some one help.... which version dose the "Multi Mod". i am starting from version 5 but the mode does not work .
What DDog said!

Also, at this point Shaddy is lodge so far up Tal's ass it's hard to tell where one end and the other begins (workwise, nothing lewd you perverts!), so just always download the latest Mod from Shaddy's Patreon with the same version number as the update your playing.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What DDog said!

Also, at this point Shaddy is lodge so far up Tal's ass it's hard to tell where one end and the other begins (workwise, nothing lewd you perverts!), so just always download the latest Mod from Shaddy's Patreon with the same version number as the update your playing.
occasionally shaddy posts update for patreon version too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
What DDog said!

Multi Mod .... Please can some one help.... which version dose the "Multi Mod". i am starting from version 5 but the mode does not work .
I have no idea which one you DL but the last mod from Shaddy
that i have is way back 0.12.0
it works with 0.12.0 update C

• Love
Reactions: Jakeace

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's always the latest version on Shaddy's Patreon and it's free to download directly from there, it's the only one people should use.

Reactions: turbojoe

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i think i missed it. is it after MC wounded with the arrow at her estate or before. Not sure why i missed it.
can someone be kind enough to show the path to Ayaka in action?
thanks
this is what the Multi mod is for , it highlights choices if their positive or negative for certain character

but from memory its:
say you never hated her/ actually like her
whit the emperor say she should choose her own husband
When dealing whit the wraith choose : offering nothing or your own soul (offering lord Izumi's(her fathers) soul closses her path)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
this is what the Multi mod is for , it highlights choices if their positive or negative for certain character

but from memory its:
say you never hated her/ actually like her
whit the emperor say she should choose her own husband
When dealing whit the wraith choose : offering nothing or your own soul (offering lord Izumi's(her fathers) soul closses her path)
Thank you ,,,Friend. you are an angel !(y)(y):cool:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
It's always the latest version on Shaddy's Patreon and it's free to download directly from there, it's the only one people should use.
Shaddy's mod is also posted in the #releases channel of (link copied from OP) whenever there's an update. Keep in mind that an update to the mod is posted when that game's version is released to the first Patreon supporter tier, though, so make sure you only use the mod that has the same version number as the game release you're applying it to. (That Discord channel also includes public releases for the game, with direct download links - not the Patreon tier releases, only the public ones.)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
if you have save before that update then with tab it's quickly replayed.
Nah. I'm good. Not a huge fan of Ms. Stick up the ass anyway. If that means I get back stabbed again like in the other game, so be it. I wouldn't change that decision anyway. Fucker deserves it. Same as the one in Sorcerer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah. I'm good. Not a huge fan of Ms. Stick up the ass anyway. If that means I get back stabbed again like in the other game, so be it. I wouldn't change that decision anyway. Fucker deserves it. Same as the one in Sorcerer.
no whe won't, she becomes part of mc's harem.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
no whe won't, she becomes part of mc's harem.
Well, it happened in the other game. Her and her sister were supposed to be part of the harem. I rejected her, then told Smiley(Forgot his name) he could do what he wanted to her dad and I got left in the cell. I don't play these games to maximize the harems, I make choices I feel are the right ones and Ayaka's dad deserves what he gets.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, it happened in the other game. Her and her sister were supposed to be part of the harem. I rejected her, then told Smiley(Forgot his name) he could do what he wanted to her dad and I got left in the cell. I don't play these games to maximize the harems, I make choices I feel are the right ones and Ayaka's dad deserves what he gets.
sure he does but not that way.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I used to really hate Ayaka too, like I think some people were a little concerned with how much i complained about her, but I have to say she actually becomes really lovely if you're on her path and didn't kill her father. Still not a favourite, but she becomes way more romanceable

Reactions: Dark Silence

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I used to really hate Ayaka too, like I think some people were a little concerned with how much i complained about her, but I have to say she actually becomes really lovely if you're on her path and didn't kill her father. Still not a favourite, but she becomes way more romanceable
Some people are way too inflexible with first impressions colouring their mind about people. Yeah, sure they are important but you should always allow others to have chance to change that impression. Personally i didn't hold her attitude against her, she was after all a noble and they have to keep up certain kind of appearances. Perhaps i'm too experienced in dealing with those kinds of people from my roleplaying hobby. :p

Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I get that. Even if I liked her, I'd still make the same choice. Even if his wife was on the menu, who I think is hot af, I'd still make the same choice.

sure he does but not that way.
Eh. I beg to differ on that. You reap what you sow.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah when she's whit her father she's kinda under his thumb and after travelling whit the MC's party she mellows out and indeed becomes a better LI

I to don't really have a favourite yet,if had to choose i'd go whit shani whit whom i only have the size issue whit currently

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes