4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Don't think he writes them anymore unfortunately. I think he ended drizzt's story.
Hasbro, in their infinite wisdom, basically murdered the entire DND novel line. That plus Disney killing the EU really put a damper on my leisure reading.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Pretty sure she bites.
Some people might like that.

No we need to keep her because she would make a great addition to the party.

Way back in the olden days when I played first addition AD&D, you always wanted at least 2 fighter, a cleric, mage and thief. As of right now the party has 1 fighter, 1 mage and 1 cleric. Not sure what Shani would qualify as though.
Shani is a pyromaniac.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is obviously the/a mage, but I think Shani kinda falls into that class too. MC is a wizard where's Shani might be more sorceress, can use magic without learning it.
or witch. BURN THE WITCH!!!

Is that the panther's name? Didn't know she came straight from D&D Forgotten Realms.
that'd break some copyrights so no.

Don't think he writes them anymore unfortunately. I think he ended drizzt's story.
well he (salvatore) wrote drizzt books for over 10 years and since drizzt's old companions died there were no way to make new adventures which would be really new (he was lone adventurer for a long time) but there are some drizzt books after Neverwinter Saga. his son makes new fr stories.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder, Ava. Do you play BG3 and if you do, what race are you playin and are you romancin Minthara?
Minthara was my first romance for my first playthrough.

My character then was a Drow Cleric under Lolth.

After finding out how to get Minthara in my party without turning on the Grove I had to have in my group in my other playthroughs too.

Karlach is by far the most adorable character, Bae'zel has best character arc on her romance but Minthara is just pure awesome all the time. I love her one liners. She's also pretty badass considering the only person that scares her is Orin and she pretty much scares everyone except Dark Urge.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

After finding out how to get Minthara in my party without turning on the Grove I had to have in my group in my other playthroughs too.

Karlach is by far the most adorable character, Bae'zel has best character arc on her romance but Minthara is just pure awesome all the time. I love her one liners. She's also pretty badass considering the only person that scares her is Orin and she pretty much scares everyone except Dark Urge.
I'm on my umpteenth playthru now and romancin Bae'zel for the first time. Karlach and Minthara seems to always be my main choices though. I might do a Shadowheart run next, but I doubt it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm on my umpteenth playthru now and romancin Bae'zel for the first time. Karlach and Minthara seems to always be my main choices though. I might do a Shadowheart run next, but I doubt it.
I've tried to do a Shadowheart romance twice now and ended up with Karlach first then Bae'zel second.

She's a great character and her arc with Shar is fantastic but I just don't seem to click with her romance route.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022

I think i need to turn in my nerd badge, have not even looked at BG3 yet...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've tried to do a Shadowheart romance twice now and ended up with Karlach first then Bae'zel second.

She's a great character and her arc with Shar is fantastic but I just don't seem to click with her romance route.
Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of her. Not a huge fan of Gale or Wyll either. On my Dark Urge playthru, I wanted to see what happened at the start, I first slapped his hand, then cut it off. It was awesome. :devilish: I even killed Astarion once., not so awesome. Reloaded the previous save and never did that again. Also killed Wyll once. I just don't like Gale or Wyll, not sure why.

BG3 is amazing and I fuckin loathe those types of games.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love all kinds of RPG but this stands out from the rest.

The amount of work the devs have put in and covered details some of us will never see is insane. I really enjoyed their Divinity games but they truly went above and beyond with this.

It's a long game with a hell of a lot to see and do but it's deff well worth a playthrough.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
I love all kinds of RPG but this stands out from the rest.

The amount of work the devs have put in and covered details some of us will never see is insane. I really enjoyed their Divinity games but they truly went above and beyond with this.

It's a long game with a hell of a lot to see and do but it's deff well worth a playthrough.
I am an old school RPG gamer, been playing everything D&D related and anything similar to it through and through but just not gotten myself to get BG3 and start playing it. But i will eventually for sure, think i have had a bit of a gaming "burnout" which can happen when you work in the industry and play a lot of time demanding games to boot.

If it's as good as i keep hearing it may well be the game i focus on for a long long time after i finally get myself to start playing it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You're gonna kill poor Ava.......
Eh... is it bad if I mention that I do have a concept render that I did to test the area for that particular scenario if it would happen? Well almost, missing Gwyer and Tomas from the render, but close enough >.>

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Eh... is it bad if I mention that I do have a concept render that I did to test the area for that particular scenario if it would happen? Well almost, missing Gwyer and Tomas from the render, but close enough >.>
Now those renders would be interesting to see. :D

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes