4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Arcane Imagination

Jun 24, 2024

Hello everyone!

So... rendering. Outside couple mandatory breaks due thunderstorms it is in okay shape. I have one scene left, relatively large though so will take a day or two to render, but that's still on schedule.

Writing is also in good shape. There are moments when there is this... I don't like using the word block since it isn't writers block, but let's say an obstacle that makes you to rewrite the scene over and over again because you just aren't happy with it as is. I'm past that so writing is flowing again nice and smoothly.

And now as for renders, I've used all non spoiler renders. So, three games, three renders. 8th of July is the day Sorcerer was released, which I personally mark as the anniversary day. Although if we count the TRS1's writing time it would be start of May. And rendering start for both TRS1 and Sorcerer was June 8th but July is good day to have it. But regardless... Also reminds me that I should convert some of the Sorcerer characters to 8.1. Mostly Alexander, better expressions for males.

View attachment 3789419 View attachment 3789418 View attachment 3789417
Third pic. I don't remember her from sorcerer

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Friday and it is time for a progress post. Update 0.18.0 has been handed to testing and proofreading. So there is that really. Other than that writing is in good condition and I'll finish writing the update 0.22.0 over the weekend and start rendering update 0.19.0 on Monday and writing the next one then as well. So, that was it really. Now to some renders, similar vein as on Monday! Please note, these are just my motivational renders so to say.

DMR04072024-2.png

Ayaka, Tomas, Cyre, Nisha... and the Empress. She has had her fingers in some of the plots that our protagonist has encountered. And in how many she still weaves in the shadows, I wonder...

DMR05072024.png

And a dying planet. This is... more complicated thing. I've said in the past that my mind never rests, unless I'm unconscious but I wouldn't really bet on that either. While I don't have a notebook opened for a VN production for Terminus Reach series at the moment, I still get ideas for it. And I do note down any interesting ideas I get. They are there just sitting and waiting until the right time.

DRM04072024.png

And then the last but not the least, Susan practicing. Originally I wanted Susan to wear ear protectors, but surprisingly I didn't have one as asset. And by the time I found couple old ones I was already fed up with trying to find them so I rendered this one as is. Still like it though, would change couple of things like the textures on the gun and mess with the muzzle flash, and maybe get a headache and use the depth of field blur, bleh. But overall I'm happy. And yes, I do some slight tweaks to the models while downtime or waiting a render to complete. Nothing huge, fixing some errors, changing some hair styles and so on, or switching from 8 to 8.1. Nothing too drastic.

Anyway, relatively short progress post, things are progressing into the right direction and so on. Have a nice weekend you all!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Hello all!

Friday and it is time for a progress post. Update 0.18.0 has been handed to testing and proofreading. So there is that really. Other than that writing is in good condition and I'll finish writing the update 0.22.0 over the weekend and start rendering update 0.19.0 on Monday and writing the next one then as well. So, that was it really. Now to some renders, similar vein as on Monday! Please note, these are just my motivational renders so to say.

View attachment 3801609

Ayaka, Tomas, Cyre, Nisha... and the Empress. She has had her fingers in some of the plots that our protagonist has encountered. And in how many she still weaves in the shadows, I wonder...

View attachment 3801610

And a dying planet. This is... more complicated thing. I've said in the past that my mind never rests, unless I'm unconscious but I wouldn't really bet on that either. While I don't have a notebook opened for a VN production for Terminus Reach series at the moment, I still get ideas for it. And I do note down any interesting ideas I get. They are there just sitting and waiting until the right time.

View attachment 3801612

And then the last but not the least, Susan practicing. Originally I wanted Susan to wear ear protectors, but surprisingly I didn't have one as asset. And by the time I found couple old ones I was already fed up with trying to find them so I rendered this one as is. Still like it though, would change couple of things like the textures on the gun and mess with the muzzle flash, and maybe get a headache and use the depth of field blur, bleh. But overall I'm happy. And yes, I do some slight tweaks to the models while downtime or waiting a render to complete. Nothing huge, fixing some errors, changing some hair styles and so on, or switching from 8 to 8.1. Nothing too drastic.

Anyway, relatively short progress post, things are progressing into the right direction and so on. Have a nice weekend you all!
I miss Susan.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it won't be ceria which blows up so most likely whoever was delivering *whatever was other species master race before revolting* weapons to others.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes