4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if mc on other magic game can make centaur girl as a human girl then on this mc should be easier to find spell to allow mermaid breath on land, ofc on 1st mc is near god-level on power.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
if mc on other magic game can make centaur girl as a human girl then on this mc should be easier to find spell to allow mermaid breath on land, ofc on 1st mc is near god-level on power.
There's also the MC who helped transform a gorgon(? Medusa person) into human. Didn't do mermaids, but maybe in the sequal hell find a rare midevil spell for it :).

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Talothral bugreport.

I don't know if is already fixed in 0.22 but in 0.21 I had this bug:
Missing file images/update19/cheat5.webp when I failed to solve the puzzle at the tower.

Ps.

Tomas: "What you see I what you get"

Did you really made that neeeerd pun or is just my twisted mind? :p

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if is already fixed in 0.22 but in 0.21 I had this bug:
Missing file images/update19/cheat5.webp when I filed to solve the puzzle at the tower.
i didn't get any errors on .20 when did that puzzle, doubt tal re-did anything related to that puzzle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal update, funny, not making sense, shortish and started with sex and ended on sex (quite rare thing update not to end on sex with tal's games).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's known issue, fixed in 0.22.0. It happens when you haven't "solved" the puzzle in 90 seconds.

Longest click sequence to solve it is 6 if I recall correctly, the shortest is 2 (without using the shortcut, which is 2 also). So if solution isn't found within 90 seconds (or 30 clicks) there is an offer for a way out. I don't mind puzzles as is, especially if they fit and aren't over used but I don't want people to get stuck in it either for long periods of time. So what happens after the 90 secs? Just two icons are highlighted in the outer rim, if someone wants to keep trying the puzzle they can, just there for the "fuck this, so not in a mood for it anymore" moments.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

This update feels cursed. But rendering is done as is most of the coding. There is still some stuff to do, but I should be handing it to the testing and proofreading later tonight. That's assuming nothing catastrophically breaks. I had issues with 6 sequences that I had to re-render that was an extra 70 renders I really didn't want to do on top of everything. But as said, it's done.

Writing is in an okay state, not great, but not in bad either. I should be able to sort the remaining pages over the weekend. Probably jinxed that as well.

DMR13092024.png

This is me testing a feasibility of an idea mostly. That and couple effects I found that I didn't know I owned... Is the idea doable? Yes. Just need to do a bit research on how bug's like that would move as they only come with standing poses. Although fairly certain I've seen couple pose packs for that... Anyway. Short break and then tackling the final bits.

You all have a great weekend!

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
It's known issue, fixed in 0.22.0. It happens when you haven't "solved" the puzzle in 90 seconds.

Longest click sequence to solve it is 6 if I recall correctly, the shortest is 2 (without using the shortcut, which is 2 also). So if solution isn't found within 90 seconds (or 30 clicks) there is an offer for a way out. I don't mind puzzles as is, especially if they fit and aren't over used but I don't want people to get stuck in it either for long periods of time. So what happens after the 90 secs? Just two icons are highlighted in the outer rim, if someone wants to keep trying the puzzle they can, just there for the "fuck this, so not in a mood for it anymore" moments.
I'm probably too dumb for the puzzle because I thought "those highlighted ones must be a trick" before I realized I had a WT mod turned on.

• Haha
Reactions: Juerhullycin
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes