4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Codex says Kasha is 65 tho...
There is the image in this progress post that I made months ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/tribulations-of-a-mage-v0-23-0-talothral.184009/post-14011348

Kasha does say something along the lines "I hope the goddess doesn't bless me with a round belly as well" during the scene. Although, I admit, I made the render as a joke more or less. But for some reason, there is an interest in knocking an elderly orc up :unsure: Could roll a dice on it and see what happens...

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
There is the image in this progress post that I made months ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/tribulations-of-a-mage-v0-23-0-talothral.184009/post-14011348

Kasha does say something along the lines "I hope the goddess doesn't bless me with a round belly as well" during the scene. Although, I admit, I made the render as a joke more or less. But for some reason, there is an interest in knocking an elderly orc up :unsure: Could roll a dice on it and see what happens...

Hmm... seems fate has spoken :sneaky:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I remember, and I think it'd be hilarious. I'm def not against it - just pointing out obstacles. But that's what magic's for.
I did plot out a possible scene of the revelation, and considering Kasha personality... it was amusing. >.>

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Talothral i really like your game it has a good story and nice writing, keep up the good work (y)

also i dont know if anyone has already mentioned this, its nothing devastating.
But I think you have to deduct a point from Eirly's in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its just a sentence from her that it wouldnt bother her (no influence on the further course of the game)
i just wanted to let you know.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral i really like your game it has a good story and nice writing, keep up the good work (y)

also i dont know if anyone has already mentioned this, its nothing devastating.
But I think you have to deduct a point from Eirly's in this scene:
its just a sentence from her that it wouldnt bother her (no influence on the further course of the game)
i just wanted to let you know.
Actually two points minimum, probably crossed my notes at some point, since maximum what you can get with her is 4 at that stage. Preferably three points deduction to have some tolerance like it is with the rest of the them outside Ayaka. I'll sort it out.

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Actually two points minimum, probably crossed my notes at some point, since maximum what you can get with her is 4 at that stage. Preferably three points deduction to have some tolerance like it is with the rest of the them outside Ayaka. I'll sort it out.
also i have 5 points with her without messing with anything and 6 are needed but yeah a bit tolerance is always good :D and as i said its nothing major just this one "comeback" the rest is flawless (y)

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hello! When I try to access the secret images from the Codex in-game I get the error message that the secrets file is not found. I can access them just fine from the Main Menu.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there is an interest in knocking an elderly orc up :unsure:
There has been a few of us now posting in your game threads on the regular letting you know we want ALL the love interests. Doesn't how out there you make them, in fact, the more bizarre the better, we want them all.

Especially with muscles. I'm a simple girl, I like muscle chicks.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There has been a few of us now posting in your game threads on the regular letting you know we want ALL the love interests. Doesn't how out there you make them, in fact, the more bizarre the better, we want them all.

Especially with muscles. I'm a simple girl, I like muscle chicks.
Yeah... I so wish there would be a proper four-armed figure that I can legally use or isn't made by gluing two figures together anyway, but alas, no such luck.

And while I can't exactly guarantee something muscular as is, I can give something :
This lovely 8 feet tall titaness has been written in, at least introduction... Although I need different hair for her, I like how it looks but not how it works. One of those things that works the best if there isn't any movement.

Anyway... I think about Kasha... and back to making things >.>

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah... I so wish there would be a proper four-armed figure that I can legally use or isn't made by gluing two figures together anyway, but alas, no such luck.

And while I can't exactly guarantee something muscular as is, I can give something :
This lovely 8 feet tall titaness has been written in, at least introduction... Although I need different hair for her, I like how it looks but not how it works. One of those things that works the best if there isn't any movement.

Anyway... I think about Kasha... and back to making things >.>
And here i thought it was Yuu...

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Hello! When I try to access the secret images from the Codex in-game I get the error message that the secrets file is not found. I can access them just fine from the Main Menu.
If you can give me a specific error I can look into it as the screen works fine for me.
I get the same error. Because I can just access it from the main menu without issue I didn't think much of it; just pop in there after making a save. Here's what the exception error is that pops up:

Reactions: Talothral

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
And public release time. As always, if you need additional links, wait until the OP is update or grab them from the blog/discord.

Update only compressed
38461338CDE76EF393CAE634FAAA7EC076685EA5B4F04EC732220F3B07AFDCF4
v0.22 already doesn't exist. do someone have it?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes