Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
What the? The art is cartoon and dick of the mens are crap drawing blurr? Who made this game anyways?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Is it male protagonist or female protagonist? I mean who do you mostly play as? Even though plot summary points towards female you can never know.
Both but mostly as "Chocolate" Female Protag

Horalover

May 7, 2017
For those asking, there is NTR but it's probably not what most people expect.

There's this kid called Shota (very original) and he's got a small dick in comparison to the pixelated monsters everyone else has. He likes Chocolate (the female MC that you play as). Unfortunately for Shota, Chocolate goes around banging everything that moves because she's an innocent thot. There are references to Shota in dialogue when Chocolate is banging the teacher and one scene where Shota sees Chocolate banging two guys in the park.

In my opinion, the NTR felt forced in given how it's a female protag and she was pretty much a slut from the start but this does qualify as a NTR game, albeit I don't think I would call it the focus of the game.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
so I finished the game and i gonna say is not really good (but could be worst), the game is short and the art is """acceptable""" in some parts but others is really f*cuking bad.

but it was a OK experience, but I don't think I gonna recommend this one.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Why did they censor a backpack in the 2nd image?
Believe it or not, (and I don't have a cite for it, I just asked a translator about it one day), loli is one thing, but a loli wearing a schoolpack is a whole other level of taboo. DLSite for instance doesn't allow it at all.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Got this off Google.

A randoseru (ランドセル) is a firm-sided backpack made of stitched firm leather or leather-like synthetic material, most commonly used in Japan by elementary schoolchildren. Traditionally it is given to a child upon beginning his or her first year of school, whereupon the child uses the same bag until grade 6.

As in for Japan, Loli's are fine because their just a body type, But with the backpack... well yeah.

(Note:I have no idea If i can type this or not, But If the Mods want this comment removed, I'll remove it, Just trying to answer the question)

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Game is okay... drawings are meh, but you can get used to it... story is pretty much straight foward but yeah... kinda want to see if there will be a sequel...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes