Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh the classic, you want to be a witch? Okay, go to this city and get fucked over and over!
Challange accepted I guess...

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm confused... Why is there a "male protagonist" tag on this one? I though this game have only female protag only?

Reactions: SateBangsat

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Lmao, ntr? this was the most half assed ntr that i saw in my life.
they met, 2 days after and they have "feelings" all while she was already sucking dicks before.
Also i feel that this game ends abruptly

Reactions: Pyrrical

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
p good game it seems like a lot of care went into it though i wish hed spend more time in his drawings lmao

also apparently there was a bad end? not sure how youd get it tho games p easy to fail

anyway does anyone know of any other game with massive tits like this one

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crookscomp

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
p good game it seems like a lot of care went into it though i wish hed spend more time in his drawings lmao

also apparently there was a bad end? not sure how youd get it tho games p easy to fail

anyway does anyone know of any other game with massive tits like this one
Paccsu.

Oct 6, 2018
For those asking, there is NTR but it's probably not what most people expect.

There's this kid called Shota (very original) and he's got a small dick in comparison to the pixelated monsters everyone else has. He likes Chocolate (the female MC that you play as). Unfortunately for Shota, Chocolate goes around banging everything that moves because she's an innocent thot. There are references to Shota in dialogue when Chocolate is banging the teacher and one scene where Shota sees Chocolate banging two guys in the park.

In my opinion, the NTR felt forced in given how it's a female protag and she was pretty much a slut from the start but this does qualify as a NTR game, albeit I don't think I would call it the focus of the game.
NETORARE IS NETORARE

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
It's actually a nice little game despite the amteur(ish) art it turned out to be better than I expected from it, and on top of it it's animated. Pretty linear but with side quests and alternate endings. I want to see more from Studio Scirocco.

Dec 30, 2017
Just a bit curious and I guess Spoiler warning for the ending.

I know the NTR tag is a bit broad when it comes to cuckold fetish, but is there any other games that has the male charcter end up like this games male. i.e fucking a sex toy while looking at pictures of his girl, all the while being the only guy not actually fucking her.
Just that sad kind of pathetic end point but he is still doing it to himself.

akaliryze

Aug 18, 2017
guys im stuck i cant sleeping im done last quest kill goblins after going school and saying need go and sleep but cant sleeping

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes