ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hmm. I get that you're supposed to lose against the demon queen. But dying even when you smack her sucks. Why does it even let you dodge her attacks if hitting her kills you anyways?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else encountering a crash at the giant slime boss in the second dungeon?
EDIT: Ignore me, I didn't extract with proper name encoding the first time.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Dear god, have anyone else facing extremely terrible fps issues ? It's taking me forever to clear even the prologue at this pace, can one turn of the character animation to save RAM ? cause I don't need to see the front character's boobs jiggling at me all the time.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If I had to guess, the "fully ears" futa dick and lewd emblem are separate. 1 girl has the ears, another a dick and another has the emblem.

Because there's definitely no dick on the blonde.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Getting a weird bug where the game seems to randomly crash after about a minute of gameplay. Thing is, it's not consistent. It can happen in the first room, in the second room, in the fight with the Queen. My screen will go black, I'll hear sound effects and music still for a few seconds, and then the game crashes.

Anybody else experiencing a similar problem?

levatiaon

Nov 26, 2018
Dieselmine is the Illusion of H-RPGmaker games lol.
not even close . not even i would compare them to a company that makes overpriced games , which rely on their playerbase to actually be somewhat good . on topic of my problem with this game , it reminds me of this piece of art's UI

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes