MichaelaHH

Jan 6, 2020
This game in particular runs horribly for me, any ideas on what the problem is or how I can fix it?

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
shame the best girl got turned into a futa. i really wish there'd be more cg of the characters especially Rin but dieselmine games are pretty shallow shoulda expected that.

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
dunno what to do with mushroom boss

//edit. Nvm it was bug 90% of bugs are easly fixed just by game restart

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ONEONE1 games are 2 to 4 gb. rpgmaker heavy games normally have voice or a lot of cg. you should play the heiress or ideology of friction bout 3gb games full voice with ton of cg and animation for combat
got a link to them? "heiress" i couldnt find and ideology of friction i did play myself.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out if winning or losing at the different dungeons means anything, I won, and didn't get any cg, then I lost and got one. Not sure if there is a difference in winning and losing.

Nietszche1

Jul 23, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out if winning or losing at the different dungeons means anything, I won, and didn't get any cg, then I lost and got one. Not sure if there is a difference in winning and losing.
Just use code in CG room , but i dont remember what the code is (i guess 0712 / 8040)

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Windows 8 compatibility doesn't seem to do any good, maybe the game is optimized for fucking Windows Millenium or some shit because god forbid, it cannot run at windows 10.
EDIT: as levatiaon said earlier the game is barelly playable if you set compatibility to Windows Vista. The gallery room plays without any major spikes in usage and for me only the transition from area to area cause some lag. A few seconds at best. I advice running it on compability Vista mode then if you really wanna play it.

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
when i'm in the CG room, i cant seem to find a way to change characters to see the sprite animations on monsters, any idea how to change characters? there's nothing in town i found.
You change characters in the CG room the same way you change out of the CG room. Pressing C.

Rimentus1014

Jun 26, 2018
when i'm in the CG room, i cant seem to find a way to change characters to see the sprite animations on monsters, any idea how to change characters? there's nothing in town i found.
The reason you aren't able to use all three characters is probably because you downloaded the save earlier in the thread. I have no idea what made that happen, but I have a save with the complete CG, and all three characters, please enjoy!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes