DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Ughhh... I wanna try this, but downloads are completely broken for me. filesfm has file deleted, filesupload is simply gone, mega and nopy gives a file taht no matter what I try, the unpacker says it's broken/corrupted. Tried downloading it with both eng and jap locale set on pc, and newest version of 7zip, stable and beta, neither works...
Mega and Nopy works fine. Just tried it.
Are you using correctly?
Did you set your Windows App Locale correctly or are you just using some 3rd party software to emulate it (like Locale Emulator)?

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So got it solved by having a friend of mine download it and repack it in a new archive. That one worked flawlessly, so in the end I did get a hold of the game, and quite enjoyed it I must say.
Guess this just ended up being one of those outright freakishly rare cases when the odd one out just inexplicably gets checksum corruptions while absolutely noone else does. Weird.

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
This thread and those who contributed are real lifesavers. Just by reading through it, I've downloaded the game in English, fixed the lag issue (while also learning a neat trick for any future laggy rpgmaker games, keeping that RAR file tucked away), turned on Vsync, and even downloaded a fan translation for the previously untranslated menu/choices. Great stuff, much obliged.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
not a good sign when the game labled as "fully translated" starts the gameplay with a tutorial menu explaining the buttons... and its ALL japanese.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
how come the game lag gets worse when I try the "fix lag" method above even though I have followed all the instructions, namely by replacing it.

Can someone help me?
My laptop specs are amd a8-7410 with radeon r5 graphics, 8gb ram.
with specs like that can't run pixel games :(

EDIT : turned out to be my case, I didn't need to overwrite the game.exe launcher

when I try to use save data and in the room/dungeon it gets 60 fps, maybe at the beginning of the game there is a main character, it's a bit heavy, it can only be around 30 fps

thanks for uploading the game bro.

Last edited:

Mva111

Oct 13, 2021
i found a fix for the lag issues

go to and download the most recent stable version, copy the stuff from the newest version into the game folder ad run the application called nw or rename it to game for simplicity sake

hi, tried it but the new stable version will not work. so i referenced based of the date from your comment and could figure out which version you used and that worked. So to get it to work you have to get version nwjs-v0.46.3-win-x64 from that site. Hope it helps anyone.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
hi, tried it but the new stable version will not work. so i referenced based of the date from your comment and could figure out which version you used and that worked. So to get it to work you have to get version nwjs-v0.46.3-win-x64 from that site. Hope it helps anyone.
can you provide the download link for the version?

Mva111

Oct 13, 2021
can you provide the download link for the version?
take the if your computer runs on 64 bit architecture. So to clearify, click the second link if you have win 64 bit otherwise choose the first link if you run linux or 32 bit system

Nixodius

Aug 24, 2019
i found a fix for the lag issues

go to and download the most recent stable version, copy the stuff from the newest version into the game folder ad run the application called nw or rename it to game for simplicity sake
Do I literally copy everything from the build or just the folders?

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
i think this one is the most sutable for the lag fix is nwjs-v.0.51.0
Mega

expires in 11 of may

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Trinity Dungeon [Final] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.4 GB/ 498 MB) ,

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020
I hope someone could answer, does anyone know how to reach the treasure chest in the cemetery? Either I missed something or the game bugged, but I'm unable to reach the treasure chest or the statue.

View attachment 1232451
There is another statue that is reachable all the way on the top right of the room

Also if anyone knows where the lustful treasure chest is that would be appreciated. I have gone through the whole dungeon and found no chest with a heart, but I know there is one based on the recollection room

Sadis

Mar 2, 2021
Anyone else encountering a crash at the giant slime boss in the second dungeon?
EDIT: Ignore me, I didn't extract with proper name encoding the first time.
Can you explain how to do it step by step? I think i'm having same problem. After first cutscene ends it works normaly about 30 sec then turns to full black scrеen. I seen same dialog window that you attached to the post

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Can you explain how to do it step by step? I think i'm having same problem. After first cutscene ends it works normaly about 30 sec then turns to full black scrеen. I seen same dialog window that you attached to the post
So 7zip should do it properly by default, if you're using winrar you need to first open the zip file with winrar, then go to options, then name encoding, then choose 932 japanese shift as the option. It basically changes how the program deals with files with names in different languages. Can't speak for other programs though, only have experience with those two.

Reactions: BoobaWarrior
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes