wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Looks like everything in the op is dead besides the patch itself :D

Here is the link to all ages
Note : Delete the TRINOLINE R18 Add-on folder as I believe the adult patch is file path sensitive. So you need to download the R-18 and install it separately

Patch Mirror for just in case

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Wait wait wait wait wait, I just started this game, and I got to the part where they reveal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the research being used to mass produce a slave race androids makes it okay somehow? Lol?

Kazutal

Feb 26, 2021
Hello, someone know why I can't play when i install the R18 patch ? I juste have a grey screen with the menu in red when i pass on with my mouse, and when I click where is the start I just have a black screen without sounds.

Edit : solve, I delete the game and re install in another folder, and apply the R18 in another folder (separate).

Last edited:

RavenFamiliar

Jan 25, 2019
Hello, someone know why I can't play when i install the R18 patch ? I juste have a grey screen with the menu in red when i pass on with my mouse, and when I click where is the start I just have a black screen without sounds.

Edit : solve, I delete the game and re install in another folder, and apply the R18 in another folder (separate).
Had the same issue and, after some tinkering, your solution worked for me too. I'm going to clarify this for anyone else who comes after, since it's one of the strangest VN installs I've done. The fix is:

Install the game into a folder.
Launch the adult patch exe.
Install that into a different, empty folder.
Leave both folders as they are. You, bizarrely, do not want to copy and overwrite the patch files to your install folder, as it corrupts something.
Boot the game up, and you'll see the title has changed from "Trinoline (all ages)" to "Trinoline (english)." This is the confirmation that the patch worked. It must still read the files even in the other folder.