Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
This apply to almost every weeb stuffs produced in Japan tho. If you're complaining now then yes probably you're getting older.
Wait... If it's produced in Japan for consumption in Japan... doesn't that make it very specifically not weeb stuff?

Tatanka82

May 24, 2017
This isn't mentioned by tags but it's a Utsuge. I've checked spoilers about endings summary, and yep, it's isn't my cup of tea. You should take it with caution if don't like sad shit as all Minori games have.
Yay first Post.

Actually its not an Utsuge its a Nakige.

Bokuten is an Utsuge for example.. (and yeah its a Minori VN you should always play them with caution)

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys, I have a problem with running the game, when I try run the game I got an error - save directory creation failed. Program will exit. Does anyone know how to deal with it? I have Japanese locale - maybe its the problem?

Reavy

Jul 24, 2017
After installing r18-patch I get an error from a missing sound file for what I think is the H-Scene SFX test because I can't hear that one when I press the TEST button in settings.
SystemMenuConfig::SystemMenuConfig() : error Loading config\testHSE.wav

Error.png

Reactions: Someone

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
I have a problem.
When I run the game, the skip mode automatically starts and I can't stop it.
Anything I can do about it ? (from google trad. sry i can read english but can't write it properly)

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Damn androids with ultrarealistic human body.Android bled after sex the first time.I am like whaa.

• Love
Reactions: pipon

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
There are multiple routes with multiple endings, kinetic novels are 1 route and 1 ending.
Oh. My bad then. I stopped the game after about 5-10 minutes of text being skipped without a single choice having presented itself...

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Yay first Post.

Actually its not an Utsuge its a Nakige.

Bokuten is an Utsuge for example.. (and yeah its a Minori VN you should always play them with caution)
I'm sorry, but I'm not as fluent in weeb as I should be. What are both of these terms?

For the lower-level otakus here's what vndb came up with:
Utsuge: a game designed to depress you. from vndb: "Most of the time these games have no happy end, no help, no hope..." the example they give is a heroine with a terminal illness (e.g. cancer) that actually does die at the end of the game.

Nakige: sounds kind of like utusuge with a happy ending (e.g. heroine recovers from her illness). from vndb: "... a comedic first half with a heart-warming romantic middle followed by a tragic separation and finally an emotional reunion formed what is known as a "crying game"

I'm guessing Fruit of Grisaia would be a Nakige, and I didn't have the stomach to play after experiencing just one characters full story in that one. Kana Little Sister (a 00's era vn) is listed as an Utsuge/Nakige
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So is this game, as psychologically traumatic as Fruit of Grisaia?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That game just kicked me in the gut.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
An Utsuge??? Omg what a waste of a delicious looking HCG...definitely don't want to get disabled for days and have my boss scream at me for not doing my work right...yup I'll pass, my heart will never be ready for such things...

Well I'm not saying this game or any other games of this kind are bad, I just can't stand ONLY depressing ending VN (or anime or novel or whatever). I would say VN like Steins;Gate are the best for me since there's an ending where everyone are happy after all the clusterf*ck the characters went through.

Reactions: dorianv

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
An Utsuge??? Omg what a waste of a delicious looking HCG...definitely don't want to get disabled for days and have my boss scream at me for not doing my work right...yup I'll pass, my heart will never be ready for such things...

Well I'm not saying this game or any other games of this kind are bad, I just can't stand ONLY depressing ending VN (or anime or novel or whatever). I would say VN like Steins;Gate are the best for me since there's an ending where everyone are happy after all the clusterf*ck the characters went through.
My spirit animal. I also had to google what it is.. and when I saw its meant to depress you... all those flashes of Clannad, Angel Beats etc came back to me... and it was nononoo for me as well.

Reactions: EldenFZ