Ren'Py Abandoned Trip With My Diana [v0.1] [EternalDreamer]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Body artwork is great, but damn i first saw her face and i thought it was a joke because nobody would make a lead girl that fugly but then i checked it out and she really was that fugly. who knew

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
hmm i think this plot will work with NTR imo. But color me surpise if the dev decides to have this game a 1 man dick for all.
EDIT: i just saw the incest patch? is she your......SISTAH?!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So MC is having sex with his Mom, his older sister, AND the titular younger sister. And it's revealed to the players in such a casual, matter-of-fact way. I'm *pretty sure* this should have a little bit of context added. Honestly, if Mom and older Sis don't factor into the game going forward (the roadtrip being the focus of the story), leave them out and just detail how MC and his little sis got into a sexual relationship.

The idea that MC is going to be having sexual shenanigans with other girls on this roadtrip is hampered by the fact that his main LI (Diane) is the jealous type. Players who don't like being a cheater would be better served having Diane be a cuckquean who loves to see her man fuck other girls (with or without her involvement).

Will Diane be having sex with others on this roadtrip as well?

And how the hell do you progress once you get to the sandbox?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I love all of the games where you can see that they're driving - but they're not gonna get very far any time soon driving at zero miles per hour with absolutely no fuel:

1615745759253.png

...and, of course, a tachometer with no needle isn't going to be very useful for warning you that you're about to damage the engine by over-revving it ... if, that is, you had any fuel for it to run on.

Reactions: Rannell

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Whew, chile. Diana needs to get a deep co. ASAP. And that hair color is not working for her either. Sis is... rough-looking. Meanwhile, MC is basically just a cheating asshole? Yikes.

I don't think this game'll be my cup of tea, but I wish the dev luck!

(also, I'm 99.9% sure the demo ends in the RV for the people that were trying to figure that out lol)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
...she looks like an '80s crack whore. ...
I was going to say heroin addict but either way, I too generally subscribe to the 'hardcore addicts don't turn me on' school of boners. Do you want aids? 'cause that chick is how you get aids.

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
is there ntr? i mean from west to east, it is impossible to only meet interesting/beautifule female, right?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote