Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I agree, sandbox games are mostly trash imo. You rarely know what to do next to progress the story. Only a few devs have pulled it off. Leave it as purely a VN.
Now I know people will laugh, but I don't care. I had to google what a sandbox was. The same way in which I've had to PM people in the past, and ask what they meant with some of the acronyms they had used in posts. When I came across F95, I simply read stories that sounded interesting to me, never learnt the jargon.
Anyway, from what I gather, a sandbox gives a player the ability to roam freely around the world? If this is the case, this isn't what the map is intended for. It will simply be used as it was in this update, the MC may have a thought to, "Visit Willy's" for example. The reader can choose to go or not. They won't lose, gain or learn anything extra, however they choose.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Dev decided to rework the game so I'll no longer be doing the mod, you guys know this is my hard a fast rule now. So bring on the sad faces if you will. Btw you have to start a new save.

Edit: Updated to v0.08a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Luckily for me, I hadn't quite reached it on my games to play list, it was close to nearing to where I would have been playing it, but didn't quite make it, so went ahead and removed it from the list. Thank you for the heads up, Zoey.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Now I know people will laugh, but I don't care. I had to google what a sandbox was. The same way in which I've had to PM people in the past, and ask what they meant with some of the acronyms they had used in posts. When I came across F95, I simply read stories that sounded interesting to me, never learnt the jargon.
Anyway, from what I gather, a sandbox gives a player the ability to roam freely around the world? If this is the case, this isn't what the map is intended for. It will simply be used as it was in this update, the MC may have a thought to, "Visit Willy's" for example. The reader can choose to go or not. They won't lose, gain or learn anything extra, however they choose.
That is perfect and yes, sandbox mode is like a free roam to do as you please. The issue I find with those is you struggle to advance the actual story since you are to busy running around figuring out what to do.

I am relieved you will NOT be doing that. I now pray you don't kill her off just to replace with the friend lol. Can't wait for next update!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is perfect and yes, sandbox mode is like a free roam to do as you please. The issue I find with those is you struggle to advance the actual story since you are to busy running around figuring out what to do.

I am relieved you will NOT be doing that. I now pray you don't kill her off just to replace with the friend lol. Can't wait for next update!!!
Well I suspect he will not kill her off, might make game to dramatic after what already happened and he seems to like her too much. :) Then again he might be wiser if he does, if he keeps her alive he will either have to come up with a reason why MC would allow her back in his life in a way Deb could be happy despite what happened and Milly would also have to agree. After what has happened I cannot see MC choosing anyone above Millie's interest first whoever she may be from his past and before he will be even able to start thinking about forgiving Deb he has a lot of stadia to go through and even then forgetting will be likely impossible, let alone her regain enough of his trust. This will be almost impossible after what happened. A happy Deb seems not really an option, at best a tolerated and unhappy one.

Or he will have to make her an enemy after what happened and how her brother kind of naturally reacts to that, which her fans might not like either, a really evil Deb. Let alone those of us who were not really a fan of her earlier, due to her actions and that past.

Either way dev has his work cut out if he keeps her alive. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotytto

noxaeterna

Feb 21, 2020
Of course Deb gets a mass amount of blame because she was the most present in MC's life and continually deceiving him and keeping the truth from him. She was a complacent part of this plan no matter how bad it made her feel she still didn't help him knowing how bad he was hurting. The guy was suicidal and heavily drinking even though the story seems to only touch on that but remember the phone conversation with his friend/fellow soldier at the beginning talking about his drunken escapades. Yes the Mother bears the biggest responsibility in all this, but that doesn't excuse the dad, deb, or anyone else who was involved in this whole thing. and as said in an earlier post forgive well some would but most wouldn't, however forget...? repair broken trust and taking anything any of these people ever say to MC again at face value... personally the MC's point of view where he's always questioning himself like was I that big of an arse? Just goes to show how easy he is to manipulate into believing everything is his fault instead of the fault of those who lied to him, deceived him, and generally fucked him over. Then there is the wife... she told his daughter he didn't want her and found someone new... at the very beginning he should have given his daughter the letter instead of trudging along like some dumbass trying to repair something that was broken by someone else. I don't care about the ex wife's reasons she caused damage to both of them because she admitted in her letter she couldn't come up with a plausible explanation to their daughter now she believes her own dad is a piece of shit. Repair the family... the only one I would be interested in fixing things with is the daughter the rest of them would no longer mean anything to me. Harsh or not it's how most people would feel. Also as the conversations continue Bart wasn't fully in the know but he knew enough that he could have reached out to MC and yet MC treats this guy like a friend... I think any man who would participate willingly in something like this regardless of how much he likes the people he works for has less integrity than the females. The Dad he was the worst one. Just going along with his wife and letting all this ruin his son... the mom defends him saying he did it all for MC well nice to know my Dad lied to me for years and years because he cared so much? Then the Mom not even apologizing for her role in this circus which was ring leader.... I'd never speak to her again or even acknowledge her existence. Ridiculous... Jules and Daughter as far as I know are the only innocents in this whole situation they truly seem clueless they only had what the ex wife told them to go by and I imagine that was by design... sorry but fixing this I don't even think years of therapy with a professional could fix this mess. The Mom, Dad, and Ex wife torched that bridge with a Nuke... lol
I whole heartedly disagree with your evaluation of Deb, The MC spent 5 years in prison, having only been serving about 9 months when his wife leaves in hopes to get him to come back to his senses. What was Deb supposed to do? Tell him while he still had 3.5 - 4 years left in prison? Hope he calmed down enough by then to decide not to take another shot at trying to break the Official Secrets Act and likely get himself 25 - life (the whole reason the plan for the wife to leave in the first place)?

By the time MC got out of prison and you mentioned about him being suicidal going on benders, Deb has spent years wracked with guilt over a secret that she wanted no part of and again because he was still in prison likely saw no way to realistically tell him. Would not surprise me if she was almost as unstable as the MC at that point and only got worse as the 3 years between MC getting out and events of the story went on. The Mc's stubbornness and not wanting to hear anything she had to say could have just as easily pushed her to suicide (and very well may have if she did not get arrested after she got kicked out during the game) at any point in those 3 years if the truth got out because the MC was everything to her.

The event that started the down hill spiral was MC finding a picture of him and his Mom? (Milly calls her grandma but the woman has grayer hair than when the MC's mom is introduced) and he even talks about how his Aunt? (they used the name Mae but not sure who that was referring to as I forget if that is the aunt) was there as well. Despite this (due to Deb being the one there) he immediately loses it and forces out of Deb that she knew about Marie and Milly despite finding out later that Deb was not even at the event the picture was taken. Earlier scenes of Deb make it look like she is is very depressed at times, likely knowing the secret is going to get out soon, at this point her mental state is probably pretty bad. The mom then shows up after Deb is arrested claiming she is going to make everything right, tells the MC everything and how Deb was always against it, even saying that he should not blame Deb at all, the MC is super calm at this point despite finding out that the real people he should hate are his Mom and Marie. Faye (his mom) then proceeds to leave again before anything is really sorted out forcing Deb to again be the focus of Mc and Milly's hate.

The father is not really a factor at any point sure he plays a part in the deception but he is already long hated by the MC. He pretty much gives up everything in his career to allow his son to spend the 5 years in prison in a fairly low security facility despite at that point not talking to the MC for something in the neighborhood of 10 years. I would guess that the MC and Deb were like 18 - 20 when the Father caught them having sex (despite knowing about it) and kicked the MC out. Later a scene in prison shows Milly is like 10 - 12 and MC sees his father and does not even let him say anything.

After going trough the last few patches again I really feel like there is pretty much nothing to blame Deb for, by the time the MC is out of prison she feels so guilty about hiding something she never wanted to be a part of from the only man that she loves that there is no way she is going to be the one to tell him, the consequences would break her. Deb knows what will happen when he finds out, she has little left in her life beside the MC and knows he will never listen to anything she might have to say, yet still she is willing to help him and Milly reconnect knowing with Marie dead it is only a matter of time before the truth gets out. His ex and Mom are entirely to blame for letting it get to this point, the Mom most of all. Marie has moved on, she caught Milly masturbating thinking about daddy years ago and decided she did not want that for her daughter, for some reason despite knowing about the MC and Deb the whole time she did not talk to MC's mother about it and I would guess she would have learned something from Faye and maybe change her mind. The Mc's mom (Faye) seemingly went 3 years not pressing Marie about why she was hesitant or was afraid how her son might take it so she was fine to just letting it go despite knowing that her daughter was not taking it well.

The MC is to blame as well for everything turning out as it did, he is so stubborn that when he sees the picture he storms off and probably already has found Deb guilty of the crime before she admits it, despite seconds before that calmly explaining to Milly that his Mom and Aunt were both there when the picture was taken. He gets mad at his mom when she admits that it was all her and Marie's idea, calmly listens as she says Deb never wanted any part of it and that if anyone was to blame it is was his Mom. He then proceeds to go right back to blaming Deb despite pretty much giving his mom a slight hate free pass after she admitting everything was on her. The mom should never have left after that, maybe she could have made a difference, because it seems pretty clear to me that Deb and the MC are to unstable after finding out everything for her to have left.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I whole heartedly disagree with your evaluation of Deb, The MC spent 5 years in prison, having only been serving about 9 months when his wife leaves in hopes to get him to come back to his senses. What was Deb supposed to do? Tell him while he still had 3.5 - 4 years left in prison? Hope he calmed down enough by then to decide not to take another shot at trying to break the Official Secrets Act and likely get himself 25 - life (the whole reason the plan for the wife to leave in the first place)?

By the time MC got out of prison and you mentioned about him being suicidal going on benders, Deb has spent years wracked with guilt over a secret that she wanted no part of and again because he was still in prison likely saw no way to realistically tell him. Would not surprise me if she was almost as unstable as the MC at that point and only got worse as the 3 years between MC getting out and events of the story went on. The Mc's stubbornness and not wanting to hear anything she had to say could have just as easily pushed her to suicide (and very well may have if she did not get arrested after she got kicked out during the game) at any point in those 3 years if the truth got out because the MC was everything to her.

The event that started the down hill spiral was MC finding a picture of him and his Mom? (Milly calls her grandma but the woman has grayer hair than when the MC's mom is introduced) and he even talks about how his Aunt? (they used the name Mae but not sure who that was referring to as I forget if that is the aunt) was there as well. Despite this (due to Deb being the one there) he immediately loses it and forces out of Deb that she knew about Marie and Milly despite finding out later that Deb was not even at the event the picture was taken. Earlier scenes of Deb make it look like she is is very depressed at times, likely knowing the secret is going to get out soon, at this point her mental state is probably pretty bad. The mom then shows up after Deb is arrested claiming she is going to make everything right, tells the MC everything and how Deb was always against it, even saying that he should not blame Deb at all, the MC is super calm at this point despite finding out that the real people he should hate are his Mom and Marie. Faye (his mom) then proceeds to leave again before anything is really sorted out forcing Deb to again be the focus of Mc and Milly's hate.

The father is not really a factor at any point sure he plays a part in the deception but he is already long hated by the MC. He pretty much gives up everything in his career to allow his son to spend the 5 years in prison in a fairly low security facility despite at that point not talking to the MC for something in the neighborhood of 10 years. I would guess that the MC and Deb were like 18 - 20 when the Father caught them having sex (despite knowing about it) and kicked the MC out. Later a scene in prison shows Milly is like 10 - 12 and MC sees his father and does not even let him say anything.

After going trough the last few patches again I really feel like there is pretty much nothing to blame Deb for, by the time the MC is out of prison she feels so guilty about hiding something she never wanted to be a part of from the only man that she loves that there is no way she is going to be the one to tell him, the consequences would break her. Deb knows what will happen when he finds out, she has little left in her life beside the MC and knows he will never listen to anything she might have to say, yet still she is willing to help him and Milly reconnect knowing with Marie dead it is only a matter of time before the truth gets out. His ex and Mom are entirely to blame for letting it get to this point, the Mom most of all. Marie has moved on, she caught Milly masturbating thinking about daddy years ago and decided she did not want that for her daughter, for some reason despite knowing about the MC and Deb the whole time she did not talk to MC's mother about it and I would guess she would have learned something from Faye and maybe change her mind. The Mc's mom (Faye) seemingly went 3 years not pressing Marie about why she was hesitant or was afraid how her son might take it so she was fine to just letting it go despite knowing that her daughter was not taking it well.

The MC is to blame as well for everything turning out as it did, he is so stubborn that when he sees the picture he storms off and probably already has found Deb guilty of the crime before she admits it, despite seconds before that calmly explaining to Milly that his Mom and Aunt were both there when the picture was taken. He gets mad at his mom when she admits that it was all her and Marie's idea, calmly listens as she says Deb never wanted any part of it and that if anyone was to blame it is was his Mom. He then proceeds to go right back to blaming Deb despite pretty much giving his mom a slight hate free pass after she admitting everything was on her. The mom should never have left after that, maybe she could have made a difference, because it seems pretty clear to me that Deb and the MC are to unstable after finding out everything for her to have left.
you forget a little term called loyalty. Nobody in this family has been loyal to him and as for Marie that's just a deflection. Deb had the best relationship with mc of all his family and should have told him period. she also had the motive and opportunity to tell him for his own benefit. again by staying silent she was complacent whether or not she wanted to be. You are making what I call shrink excuses for her continuing the lie. If she really cared about him at any point she should have told him the truth period. yes the mom is the most to blame as I already said because it was her stupid plan to begin with, however the Father didn't have to go along with it but he did. Let's face it without his contacts he couldn't have made the deal he did and Marie wouldn't have gone anywhere. Doesn't mean any of them deserve a break for their disloyalty. and no MC is not at fault any military man worth his salt would stand up against garbage charges like what was thrown at MC. Not to mention the corrupted system. Also Marie didn't move on she told him in the letter she only used B.O.B.'s and she only loved him. So yes her and the Mom and the Dad as I previously argued are most at fault but that doesn't excuse Deb not telling him the truth. It would have been simple and yeah he probably would have been mad at her at first but he would have at least appreciated her telling him the truth. IMO his whole family sucks for what they did to him.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A damn sandbox?
Dev you were producing a damn fine game. Good characters, an interesting sub plot, good tension between the major characters. Now what? An absolutely unneeded sandbox. A complete timeline reset after the MC and Milly confess their desires for each other.

Man you're just ruining a great game with a solid plot and sound pacing. So damn sad. If this trend continues in the next update, I will regretfully pass on whatever follows.

I'd ask you what the hell you're thinking, but I suspect you aren't thinking at all. Such a waste.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
A damn sandbox?
Dev you were producing a damn fine game. Good characters, an interesting sub plot, good tension between the major characters. Now what? An absolutely unneeded sandbox. A complete timeline reset after the MC and Milly confess their desires for each other.

Man you're just ruining a great game with a solid plot and sound pacing. So damn sad. If this trend continues in the next update, I will regretfully pass on whatever follows.

I'd ask you what the hell you're thinking, but I suspect you aren't thinking at all. Such a waste.
Read this post from the Author (top of this page). It is not what you think it is. :>)
https://f95zone.to/threads/triple-ex-v0-09a-azrayal.39943/post-5897770

Reactions: pochops

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
With all respect you could offer that choice without the map. Clicking on map locations to change the flow of the game is pretty much the definition of a sandbox. I 100% support your choice in how to advance your game, but you could have put the time end effort into furthering the storyline, rather that adding a play mechanism that added nothing to the progression of the game. I get it. You wanted to experiment with a sandbox (and only a total fool would believe that any game developer on this site had to look it up to know what it means so don't insult us) so you stuffed a bit of sandbox technology into your VISUAL NOVEL.

We all have choices. If you continue to add sandbox elements to this otherwise excellent game, I'll sadly move on.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Triple Ex Name Changer Mod

Features:
This mod lets you change the MC name in the Preferences Menu.
You can change the Text Size and the Text Box Transparency.

You can change the name even if you used the Dev quick saves.

Triple Ex Walkthrough Mod it includes this mod

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Well I suspect he will not kill her off, might make game to dramatic after what already happened and he seems to like her too much. :) Then again he might be wiser if he does, if he keeps her alive he will either have to come up with a reason why MC would allow her back in his life in a way Deb could be happy despite what happened and Milly would also have to agree. After what has happened I cannot see MC choosing anyone above Millie's interest first whoever she may be from his past and before he will be even able to start thinking about forgiving Deb he has a lot of stadia to go through and even then forgetting will be likely impossible, let alone her regain enough of his trust. This will be almost impossible after what happened. A happy Deb seems not really an option, at best a tolerated and unhappy one.

Or he will have to make her an enemy after what happened and how her brother kind of naturally reacts to that, which her fans might not like either, a really evil Deb. Let alone those of us who were not really a fan of her earlier, due to her actions and that past.

Either way dev has his work cut out if he keeps her alive. :p
I think what his parents did was worse than what Deb did. She wasn't for it and seemed to be more status qou and went with the crowd despite how she truely felt. The parents, the father more specific, is the one who came up with most of this himself of I am not mistaken.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Triple Ex [v0.09a] Name Changer Mod

Features:
This mod let's you change the MC name in the Preferences Menu.
You can change the Text Size and the Text Box Transparency.

You can change the name even if you used the Dev quick saves.

Installation:
PC/MAC: Merge/Replace with the "game" folder.

Download: MEGA - -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for this Joker, any chance you can also take over for Zoey and make a WT for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes