Feb 1, 2019
So I just finished the .8, dowloaded the .9 and it seems the game's broken. I have to restart a new game which is kinda sad since the game's pretty long and even with the skip button, it'll take quite a while.
Besides that, I was never a fan of Deb (cause well she had an affair with MC's wife and banged Julia first ... Overall I had the impression that she was trying to cuck the MC at every possible occasion) but after what I've learnt at the end of the .8 version, I now hate her ans MC's mother :LOL:

Even though I chose to be friendly with them, I hope we can our revenge, one way or another ;)
The rest of the game is actually pretty cool even if sometimes a bit slow, I'm having a really good time so thank you Dev

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
So I just finished the .8, dowloaded the .9 and it seems the game's broken. I have to restart a new game which is kinda sad since the game's pretty long and even with the skip button, it'll take quite a while.
Try earlier game saves until you find one that works. I had to go back to v0.07a, and they worked fine. Wurg pointed out the mistake which appeared to be the cause of the error, so hopefully it will not happen again in the future.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
It looks like there will be an early access release on Patreon some time next week -

JUL 30, 2021 AT 4:46 AM
Hold it right there, you pesky varmints...

Oh, howdy there pardner... You be taking a risk, creeping up on a lady when she be wearing no pants and carrying a pistol. *spits*

Both the trail and the moseying are almost at an end. I'm about to spend a short while doing my favourite pastime, bean flicking, before I turn in for the night and get some shut-eye.

I've been on the trail for almost ten-weeks so far, since the first early access release of v0.09a. Well, Triple Ex v0.10a first early access will definitely be posted at some point next week. I can't be certain of the exact day, as there's still a few things left to complete. But I'll send y'all a telegram when it's released.

Stay safe, have fun y'all, and don't forget to protect ya homesteaders!

Hi-ho Ginger... Away!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It looks like there will be an early access release on Patreon some time next week -

JUL 30, 2021 AT 4:46 AM
Hold it right there, you pesky varmints...

Oh, howdy there pardner... You be taking a risk, creeping up on a lady when she be wearing no pants and carrying a pistol. *spits*

Both the trail and the moseying are almost at an end. I'm about to spend a short while doing my favourite pastime, bean flicking, before I turn in for the night and get some shut-eye.

I've been on the trail for almost ten-weeks so far, since the first early access release of v0.09a. Well, Triple Ex v0.10a first early access will definitely be posted at some point next week. I can't be certain of the exact day, as there's still a few things left to complete. But I'll send y'all a telegram when it's released.

Stay safe, have fun y'all, and don't forget to protect ya homesteaders!

Hi-ho Ginger... Away!
Thank you for sharing that here :love:

Can't wait til we get it :)

Feb 1, 2019
Try earlier game saves until you find one that works. I had to go back to v0.07a, and they worked fine. Wurg pointed out the mistake which appeared to be the cause of the error, so hopefully it will not happen again in the future.
Thanks man, I'll try that :D

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
befor i dive into the rabbit hole i have a question. What ntr are we looking at here?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1343657
I honestly have no fucking clue what the dev is trying to do at this point... Are we really supposed to believe that Deb actually sees the MC as something more than a sex toy she grew attached to? We read so many times about how madly in love she is with him, since they were basically kids, but all she's been doing is fucking him over, lying to him and keeping secrets for years upon years. That's more of an obsession than love. Why was that backstory so important? To know that by the end of it, we'll find out that she's banged every woman we've seen? Good for her I guess...

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Here we go again with the MC looking like a bitch and everyone finds it hilarious how stupid he is but that's the story of this game, Mc looking like an idiot and others laughing at his expense so I don't even care anymore...

Here's the thing, what's even the point of collecting points when characters act the exact same way whether you have -50 or 100 points with them. I checked and I have -16 points with Deb and Mc treats her the same way as if I had 50 points with her.

This is not about liking Deb or not, this is objectively a bad game design. It just results in an inconsistent character because if I have a choice, I treat her as bad as possible and in the end it doesn't matter because they're cool again 5 seconds later.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Dev decided to rework the game so I'll no longer be doing the mod, you guys know this is my hard a fast rule now. So bring on the sad faces if you will. Btw you have to start a new save.

Edit: Updated to v0.08a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for : Triple Ex [v0.10a]
THANK YOU in advance...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Triple Ex Name Changer Mod

Features:
This mod lets you change the MC name in the Preferences Menu.
You can change the Text Size and the Text Box Transparency.

You can change the name even if you used the Dev quick saves.

Installation:
PC/MAC: Merge/Replace with the "game" folder.

Download: MEGA - -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
THANK YOU in advance...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Gallery Unlocker: - - - -

place it in "game" subfolder
THANK YOU in advance...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Triple Ex [v0.22] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh also we have a lawyer who must have known that the entire family other than MC had remained in contact with ex-wife and daughter and as far as I recall didn't deem that information important to mention MC at any point, going so far as arranging travel for Deb behind MC's back.
So basically another snake that can't be trusted.
Just a note on this one, the lawyer worked for the ex wife, why would he give information he wasn't told to give?

He didn't work for the MC he was only there to do the job he was hired to do.

Even in a real life situation no lawyer would hand over information unless their client specifically told them to. They are there to do a job no blurt out every secret they are privy to.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please the the @ of my name out of this post so people don't quote me. Thanks.

Reactions: Punto
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes