HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don’t know if anyone can help me, but I think I’ve ran into a problem. Every time I try to go to the dinner with the principal but it automatically goes to the to the other option of staying home instead can someone please help me?
when you're in the car ,being asked if you want to go to her ,
select the map and go to the restaurant in the north

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don’t know if anyone can help me, but I think I’ve ran into a problem. Every time I try to go to the dinner with the principal but it automatically goes to the to the other option of staying home instead can someone please help me?
You must click on the meeting with the director on the map, otherwise you will never have this meeting.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I've tried searching through the chat but im not finding anything definitive. There's different views from different people. So i'm going to be a bit more specific and hope that someone can give a straightforward answer.

Now i know the "real" definition of NTR is a Li having a sexual relationship with another character (male or female) to make the mc/player jealous. However, I'm not a fan of any sausage or taco going near Li's or even future Li's.

Like i said I'm not a fan of NTR but i play quite a few games with NTR content if it is avoidable like Power Vacuum, Golden Mean etc. Games where it is completely avoidable so it doesn't happen whatsoever.

So with that i ask....Is NTR avoidable?

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I've tried searching through the chat but im not finding anything definitive. There's different views from different people. So i'm going to be a bit more specific and hope that someone can give a straightforward answer.

Now i know the "real" definition of NTR is a Li having a sexual relationship with another character (male or female) to make the mc/player jealous. However, I'm not a fan of any sausage or taco going near Li's or even future Li's.

Like i said I'm not a fan of NTR but i play quite a few games with NTR content if it is avoidable like Power Vacuum, Golden Mean etc. Games where it is completely avoidable so it doesn't happen whatsoever.

No.

Reactions: blobbo66

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

Unavoidable unfortunately. Also I agree with the sentiment which is why I uninstalled the game. Didn't read the netorare tag before I downloaded lol. Quite a bit of NTR that went on.

slayni

Sep 10, 2017
Just played for the first time and holy shit this is the most frustrating thing I've played. With not giving a choice on some little things like peeking to not giving or plainly ignoring a choice on some huge decisions that made me walk away from the screen several times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would probably work better without choices other than y/n for sexy stuff as seemingly giving power to the player just to be forced on a path that you don't feel was right really lessened the enjoyment of the experience for me. Not to say that this sucked as for all my complaining, of which i could do a lot more of, i still went through to the last update. Still the experience left me unsure if I will continue at least until this gets finished.

Still kudos and good luck for the dev. Seems like they're not as fickle as a lot of other devs.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023

You want more straightforward answer right?
Well excuse my language but this game is complete shit,MC is complete shit ( actually he's the worst MC ever), Lis are complete shit, renders are complete shit. However if you don't agree with my opinion just ignore me.

bull1911

Jun 27, 2022
You want more straightforward answer right?
Well excuse my language but this game is complete shit,MC is complete shit ( actually he's the worst MC ever), Lis are complete shit, renders are complete shit. However if you don't agree with my opinion just ignore me.
I have to agree with you. The MC is a complete joke. This may be the 1st time I have posted, but I had to with how bad it its. NO former military would ever be this much of a punk.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I have to agree with you. The MC is a complete joke. This may be the 1st time I have posted, but I had to with how bad it its. NO former military would ever be this much of a punk.
You know very little about service members... they pretty closely mirror the civilian populace in basically every way, because that's where they come from.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Agreeing that he is a Dumb parody of a military brawls no brains trope.
The infuriating thing is that he act like someone with learning disability that is hard to have empathy,
Sister feels de facto Mc allowing dumb(Mc) have his harem and daughter.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MC is complete shit ( actually he's the worst MC ever)
Worst MC ever? Listen, the MC in this game certainly won't make my top list, that's for sure. However, to call him the worst MC ever, you definitely need to play more games, because there are far worse MC's, quite a few of them too. To me he's a middle of the road MC as far as AVN standards are concerned, which would make him below average or mediocre even, across all mediums.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes