Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In the movie-watching scene you have to sit in the front row and choose an Erotic movie. View attachment 3760926
You have a version in which this scene is still there, in mine this scene is no longer there, it was deleted under the influence of disgruntled people by the creator. After this scene, the event in the cinema ends.

tytyt.jpg

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
I remember the only character I liked in this game was the MC's blonde girlfriend. My suspicion was that the only reason that girl was likeable is because the dev hasn't gotten around to fucking her up yet. So, before I give this another try, is she now also fucking the other women in the game and constantly humiliating the mc or is she still normal?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
I remember the only character I liked in this game was the MC's blonde girlfriend. My suspicion was that the only reason that girl was likeable is because the dev hasn't gotten around to fucking her up yet. So, before I give this another try, is she now also fucking the other women in the game and constantly humiliating the mc or is she still normal?
so, genuine question here if you don't like 99% of the cast of the game why come back to play it? do you like that one character enough to give this another try or do you just hope for a complete 180 in direction?

Reactions: KiraJames

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
so, genuine question here if you don't like 99% of the cast of the game why come back to play it? do you like that one character enough to give this another try or do you just hope for a complete 180 in direction?
Fallacy sunk cost tends to be a good answer to 90% of stuff in our lives.

Reactions: monkisuma

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
I saw it pop up on the updates page and was curious. that's it. and yeah, I thought it might have mellowed out a bit. didn't the sister eventually also do a near 180. but hey, I was also fully expecting someone jumping down my throat instead of answering, so...

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
In any game of this type - for adults, and with a script (fucking in the first second of the game does not count) I note for myself the characters with whom I am interested in the development of the plot because of their attractiveness and potential in fetishes.
I usually don't even notice the rest of the storylines unless there are some important things for the story. And here, in this game, I am only interested in two lines, sister and daughter. The futa-girl line would be interesting, but she’s not a futa anymore, so I’m discounting it. The rest are ballast.
Another factor is the developers' choice of fetishes. There are a couple here - female domination, futa/trans, but they are not disclosed in the game, although they are presented in the description I would also like water sports and more severe perversions, but the topics were not even stated.
And so I wait for each new update, waiting for the developers to finally create scenes with the content that interests me.
By the way, this is just thinking out loud.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
You guessed right! I honestly cant remember if it was avoidable, I think it was if you avoided the twins for example but I didnt play since before the Scotland trip so not sure anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I might play this game again once it's finally finished but I stopped by to give props to the dev for not taking their ball and going home after 180 pages of being told how bad the game is.

Don't get me wrong, the story is still horrible from the sound of it, but it's still impressive.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Funny thing is, there was a bulge when she was first introduced but, like with all things that got retconned in this game, some people whined and dev made her post op.
a dev should cater to everyone within reason. sadly, far too many cater to the more toxic people who want only what they want with no middle ground for others. as such, most get pissed off. everyone should be heard EXCEPT those unwilling to compromise for options that aren't forced on them while forcing their wants on the rest of us... that never goes well.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure, but this "powerranger" account is pretty sus to me. Spamming quite some threads with "his" port links . But seems the ports are actually "borrowed" from the porter Brandy. Also the Patreon link immediately goes to join as a paid member. And the discord link is wrong/fails. And I definitely won't click on the Telegram link...
Maybe it's better some of the staff is checking that.
Edit: seems the post got deleted

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes