Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
:rolleyes: sure buddy for a not being gay you sure are not being pathetic about this , leave the virtue signalling to the Holywood celebrities ok?

anyway i hope we got some more content whit the Twins soon always liked them most
was that rambling supposed to be offensive? I grade you an f. you're saved from an f- for at least making the attempt.

mTnjk

May 28, 2024
So just started this and got to the first MC + Deb scene, which the ending wasn't to my taste. So did a quick search and found this post:

Heavy ntr and lesbian game. Everyone is a backstabbing bitch. Your mc is a beta cuck mc. In dialogue he will act tough but in the next second he will lick the girls feet and drink cum from their pussy. Disgusting game.
So is the felching a recurring thing, and forced like it was in that first scene?

Reactions: The D0n

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Me looking for the plot:

1719433379979.png

The plot is no longer in sight. The last two or three updates have been incredibly light on plot and just showcase people hanging out. Remember the mystery of who killed his ex wife and pretend husband? They were only supposed to be in Scotland to find what was hidden, and they found it several updates ago. Don't get me wrong, I love the Scottish mannerisms, but I'd rather the story get back on track.

Reactions: The D0n

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
or you missed the part where the complaint was that it was changed due to a visually obvious Trans Li flirting whit the mc without players having a choice in the matter :rolleyes:

its not about a path being there, its about content that "should" be locked behind a path for some less tolerate people
Then I guess you missed the part where if you don't like Trans characters you shouldn't play games with the Trans tag and complain it has obvious Trans content.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Me looking for the plot:

View attachment 3773322

The plot is no longer in sight. The last two or three updates have been incredibly light on plot and just showcase people hanging out. Remember the mystery of who killed his ex wife and pretend husband? They were only supposed to be in Scotland to find what was hidden, and they found it several updates ago. Don't get me wrong, I love the Scottish mannerisms, but I'd rather the story get back on track.
No Offence but how much of the last update didn't you read?.
So what exactly was the reason for Fuyuko flying in and giving the MC two new false passports all about?.
Is she there for a holiday or to protect the MC's family while he gets on with the plot?.
And the MC arranging with Brutus to meet and fly out in two day's time.
whats that about then if not advancing the plot?
Or do you think their just going on another shopping spree maybe?.

Think you missed some info when playing it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No Offence but how much of the last update didn't you read?.
So what exactly was the reason for Fuyuko flying in and giving the MC two new false passports all about?.
Is she there for a holiday or to protect the MC's family while he gets on with the plot?.
And the MC arranging with Brutus to meet and fly out in two day's time.
whats that about then if not advancing the plot?
Or do you think their just going on another shopping spree maybe?.

Think you missed some info when playing it.
Yeah, and how much of the last few updates could have been condensed into one update?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, and how much of the last few updates could have been condensed into one update?
Honestly I would say about a third of the game but then that wasn't what he was saying.
He said it wasn't progressing the plot at all and in the last update it most certainly is.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.23 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod
Console and Variable viewer enable from prefs menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to v0.23

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes