Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n):(:cautious:What I'm most disappointed about in this update is the fashion show, there could have been so many choices, e.g. One of the girls asks our MC to decide what outfit she should buy. Unfortunately, there was no choice.

Reactions: Soul Taker

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
who does this, anyway? who plays a game with a trans tag only to later complain about?
because some people are disgusted by it so when its forced into their face's they get mad?!
usually that stuff is locked behind a choice. sure a covered up tranny isn't a dick in your face but some people have low tolerance for that stuff, you'll find that type more in harem based VN's

they complained , the dev changed it ,which means agrees and he did a bit off work to better hide the trans content in his harem game for people who dislike it

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
because some people are disgusted by it so when its forced into their face's they get mad?!
usually that stuff is locked behind a choice. sure a covered up tranny isn't a dick in your face but some people have low tolerance for that stuff, you'll find that type more in harem based VN's

they complained , the dev changed it ,which means agrees and he did a bit off work to better hide the trans content in his harem game for people who dislike it
well, don't play a game with a trans girl in it and leave alone for the rest of us. a path is fine but you have no right to impose your wants on the rest of us. a path is fine but now, we've been forced to accept their wants with no consideration for our own.. the rest of us now suffer for one's pathetic and desperate monolog about his heterosexuality.

Reactions: HiHaHo and Joshy92

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well, don't play a game with a trans girl in it and leave alone for the rest of us. a path is fine but you have no right to impose your wants on the rest of us. a path is fine but now, we've been forced to accept their wants with no consideration for our own.. the rest of us now suffer for one's pathetic and desperate monolog about his heterosexuality.
yeah you're right but your argument is just the other side off the same coin
you're asking all non - trans lovers to "now suffer for one's pathetic and desperate monolog about his trans sexuality(or love for it)"

in the end its the dev his decision to do whit his avn what he wants.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
yeah you're right but your argument is just the other side off the same coin
you're asking all non - trans lovers to "now suffer for one's pathetic and desperate monolog about his trans sexuality(or love for it)"

in the end its the dev his decision to do whit his avn what he wants.
I guess you missed the part where I said a path is fine.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I guess you missed the part where I said a path is fine.
or you missed the part where the complaint was that it was changed due to a visually obvious Trans Li flirting whit the mc without players having a choice in the matter :rolleyes:

its not about a path being there, its about content that "should" be locked behind a path for some less tolerate people

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
or you missed the part where the complaint was that it was changed due to a visually obvious Trans Li flirting whit the mc without players having a choice in the matter :rolleyes:

its not about a path being there, its about content that "should" be locked behind a path for some less tolerate people
she still trans. it's bullshit for those that like this kinda think for someone who needs his fragile sexuality massaged.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
she still trans. it's bullshit for those that like this kinda think for someone who needs his fragile sexuality massaged.
thats fine you can always do the same, go and demand more trans content or demand it to be visible again without path restriction

i doubt it will work though, the trans/gay community isn't the biggest , just the loudest , and this is primarily a Harem/incest focused avn so its heterosexual dominated
i wish you good luck getting other dicks then the MC's more screen time

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
thats fine you can always do the same, go and demand more trans content or demand it to be visible again without path restriction

i doubt it will work though, the trans/gay community isn't the biggest , just the loudest , and this is primarily a Harem/incest focused avn so its heterosexual dominated
i wish you good luck getting other dicks then the MC's more screen time
I'm not gay, pal. I'm fully comfortable in my heterosexuality. I hope I wasn't this pathetic in my bigoted years.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm not gay, pal. I'm fully comfortable in my heterosexuality. I hope I wasn't this pathetic in my bigoted years.
:rolleyes: sure buddy for a not being gay you sure are not being pathetic about this , leave the virtue signalling to the Holywood celebrities ok?

anyway i hope we got some more content whit the Twins soon always liked them most

• Haha
Reactions: Spider-Venom
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes