Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n):(A so-so update with too few choices in key scenes, such as when the girls are changing in the dressing room. Mainly a long-winded update.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TripleEx-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Azrayal

I see that most of the sexual scenes from Rohana were trashed. Now all the scenes will be deleted because someone doesn't like them, they're pathetic(n):mad::(:eek::oops:.Never delete scenes because someone doesn't like them, give them the option to avoid it is a better choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spider-Venom

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
i would play this game again if their was a actual revenge route where you could get back at your family but at the same time that could be in the game now havent played this game in like a year and half.Because im sorry i can't stand being walked all over just not my thing but if/are a revenge route lmk ill play it again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the but of jokes for his ”Tyrone musclehead macho” former army comrade who is even more of a jackass to women - where did you even get the idea MC was ”normal” in the head? MC seeks dating and relationship advice from the bully in his family - his sister and from the bully in his squad from when he was in the army - and MC gets their half joking half bullying responses and is taking them to heart - how disastrous do you think such behavior can get in life?
Because im sorry i can't stand being walked all over just not my thing but if/are a revenge route lmk ill play it again.
MC was walked all over even in the millitary, by his team mates, let alone at home and by his own sister - pulling the ”woman is a repressed minority” card on him while stealing every person he ever had in his life ”to get back at patriarchy” like she likes to put it, because lez power gives her entitlement to reparrations from MC - the bullied kid of the whole family.

Last edited:

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
I`ve played this a couple years ago without finishing it, I didn't like the MC and there was too much bad drama for my taste. But today I saw the pictures of Phoebe, and since I have a thing for short hairy chubby chicks, I decided to give it another try. It took me maybe over an hour to skip everything and get with the story to Phoebe.
After another half hour of mostly skipping, near the end of the update, MC fucks her.
Meanwhile a dozen more new women show up. Mostly Gilfs with ugly faces, but fairly realistically pictured. Apart from them, I liked only one, Diane I think, young and chubby too, but her turn for some action hasn't come yet.
There are some horses too and a couple of dogs smelling some pussy, so maybe in the future...
And yes " There's no sex with Nana yet", just...

Reactions: A.J.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
MC was walked all over even in the millitary, by his team mates, let alone at home and by his own sister - pulling the ”woman is a repressed minority” card on him while stealing every person he ever had in his life ”to get back at patriarchy” like she likes to put it, because lez power gives her entitlement to reparrations from MC - the bullied kid of the whole family.
This game sounds like it's full of "StRoNg INdEpEnDeNt WaaaaaaaaMaN tHAt DoN't NeEd No MaN!!!! RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I`ve played this a couple years ago without finishing it, I didn't like the MC and there was too much bad drama for my taste. But today I saw the pictures of Phoebe, and since I have a thing for short hairy chubby chicks, I decided to give it another try. It took me maybe over an hour to skip everything and get with the story to Phoebe.
After another half hour of mostly skipping, near the end of the update, MC fucks her.
Meanwhile a dozen more new women show up. Mostly Gilfs with ugly faces, but fairly realistically pictured. Apart from them, I liked only one, Diane I think, young and chubby too, but her turn for some action hasn't come yet.
There are some horses too and a couple of dogs smelling some pussy, so maybe in the future...
And yes " There's no sex with Nana yet", just...
How to get this scene?

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes