VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok having given it a go I like what is going on ish I guess but I really hate the daughters model. That level of muscle definition is rather hard for women to get and only time I have ever seen such on real women are only bodybuilders. Like even Olympic weightlifters (or anything else olympic wise) don't have such pronounced muscle definition

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How often does the creator release updates?
If you set your Search option to show Most Recent, and search for compressed - the result shows it is about every 3 months between compressed versions. That is the easiest way I know of to get a rough idea of the release times/dates... :>)

Reactions: Sadowdark

PopsTG

Jun 6, 2021
Actually I checked my files and the dates on them. SonsOfLibery is correct 0.21 was released Dec. 2023 and 0.22 was released march 2024

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

"I'm getting too old for this shit!" - Sergeant Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon)
Hello friends.
This morning I woke up to a small flood in my kitchen, courtesy of the washing machine I had turned on for an overnight wash. The leak must have also hit something electrical inside the machine as it had tripped out all of the electricity in the kitchen. I don't sleep for too long, so thankfully, the freezer has not had time to defrost.
I have a replacement arriving next week, but in the meantime, I need to replace a small section of flooring which I managed to damage when moving the machine. I'll be busy for the next day or two with this, as I also need to visit a DIY store.
This wasn't an update I'd ever expected to post, but I'll be back at Triple Ex asap. I'll try and get a few bits done during downtime from DIY. On the positive side, hey, when I think about it, it could have been a lot worse. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

• Sad

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello friends.
Without going into details, I've had a lot on my plate recently and production of Triple Ex v0.23 hasn't been going as smoothly as I'd hoped. I've managed to complete some work on the update when time allowed. I'm hoping to release the final batch of preview images next week. I would have preferred it to have been sooner, sorry, but life always takes priority.
Stay safe and have fun!

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Thinking out loud.
I like the product. But, there is one big "but".
There are no branches of the game that interest me. There is no transsexual, or rather there is, but after surgery, which means that there are simply no transsexuals in the game. No water sports. No female domination or other perv things.
Everything is done with quality, but within the framework of vanilla, even taking into account the immaturity of the main character and some cheekiness of his daughter.
By the way, if his daughter were a transsexual! But - dreams, dreams :)
Finalizing, I would buy this game when it is released - on Steam, or wherever, but if there was something that was really interesting to me and would be a good addition to the collection. And so - vanilla, almost every game is filled with it.

• Haha

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Thinking out loud.
I like the product. But, there is one big "but".
There are no branches of the game that interest me. There is no transsexual, or rather there is, but after surgery, which means that there are simply no transsexuals in the game. No water sports. No female domination or other perv things.
Everything is done with quality, but within the framework of vanilla, even taking into account the immaturity of the main character and some cheekiness of his daughter.
By the way, if his daughter were a transsexual! But - dreams, dreams :)
Finalizing, I would buy this game when it is released - on Steam, or wherever, but if there was something that was really interesting to me and would be a good addition to the collection. And so - vanilla, almost every game is filled with it.
Apparently the trans woman used to be pre op but it was changed

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes