MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Yeah, dominique is the one but so far just seems like is a side character in a way as they don't get many scenes and the ones there are that I know of are mc can flirt with on occasion and has sex with once or not I think to test out her new pussy after they have a little talk about things to get to know each other better etc. then dominique goes back to being in the background again or hardly seen after for the most part.
How far into the game is this? The scene does not seem to be in the gallery

JoeSplainer

Mar 3, 2019
Just gotta say I really like this game. Just played through it and its story has a great rhythm to it. No stupid secret backstories that you have to wait 10 years for and it has a fun build up of AVN relationships. Yeah, maybe before this it might have taken awhile but the rhythm at this time playing it straight through is fun.

Phoebe = Bae.

Last edited:

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
So I still didn't finish the game yet but I'm at scene when the daughter dominant her father and I want to ask is there more and if not will or can the dev do more?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok having given it a go I like what is going on ish I guess but I really hate the daughters model. That level of muscle definition is rather hard for women to get and only time I have ever seen such on real women are only bodybuilders. Like even Olympic weightlifters (or anything else olympic wise) don't have such pronounced muscle definition

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I just gotta ask. Is the MC still a little bitch that let's everything go and the family just get away with their bullshit? Does he still tale no initiative and let everyone walk all over him?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How often does the creator release updates?
If you set your Search option to show Most Recent, and search for compressed - the result shows it is about every 3 months between compressed versions. That is the easiest way I know of to get a rough idea of the release times/dates... :>)

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes