Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
View attachment 1343717
Triple Ex [v0.10a] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

View attachment 1343713 View attachment 1343714 View attachment 1343715
Thank you So Very much. I was waiting to replay this game, ever since it was abandoned by someone. And do not be so modest I know your Mods are far better than the previous one. Also, you are more helpful and humble and you think about others (no offence intended to others though). Well, thank you for providing us the Mods and so promptly. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you again.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you So Very much. I was waiting to replay this game, ever since it was abandoned by someone. And do not be so modest I know your Mods are far better than the previous one. Also, you are more helpful and humble and you think about others (no offence intended to others though). Well, thank you for providing us the Mods and so promptly. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you again.
Thank you for the kind words, and you are very welcome, enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
As for the ending, I'll bet its some kind of prank or manipulation in order to try and make us feel anything but disgust for her.
Called it.

Then 5 minutes after the "big reveal" the MC is back to being just fine with everything again.
As others have pointed out, even picking every choice that either avoids or removes "Deb points" means nothing, still interacting with her for some reason.

Maybe worst of all is that Milly seems to have very easily, and with seemingly no deep discussion about it, gotten over Deb's part in keeping her separated from the MC for years.

The whole plot and story seems to be rapidly degenerating to a point where nothing is going to matter because none of the characters will be likable.

Spineless, moronic MC, back-stabbing, lying scum family and the daughter with the intelligence and attention span of a goldfish while having the character depth of said fish's bowl.

In the span of a few days she's gone from 'waaa I hate you for abandoning me' to 'waaa they all lied and said you didn't want me any more but it was all lies, I hate them now.' to finally in this update 'luls, just a prank bro, why are you mad at Deb? she's the the best ... mmm boobies'

Also I love how the asian best friend is no-where to be seen even after Milly got attacked and Deb hospitalized.
Must have been some friendship for asian girl to have been replaced by the fat midget in the span of a few days.

Not to forget that Astrid now seems totally fine in her role as side-piece #3.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else choosing the "Dinner with Miss Fernandez" option and still being stuck at home? Is it a bug or what? The option chain to kiss Milly that comes from it can't be triggered with out it.

Reactions: Pinsel

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Anyone else choosing the "Dinner with Miss Fernandez" option and still being stuck at home? Is it a bug or what? The option chain to kiss Milly that comes from it can't be triggered with out it.
If I remember right there's a point shortly after that choice where you have to switch to the map and click on the restaurant. If you don't the game will continue as if you chose not to go.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is it just me or did the current ending feel like it is going to be a practical joke set up by Milly and Deb? Everyone is saying she is brain dead or in a coma based on the dialogue. Here's the problem. If those were true, she would not be in a public ward. If her condition was that bad, she would be in the ICU hooked up to multiple monitors. Its all a prank, probably Milly's idea to get her dad and aunt to talk again when he is relieved to find out she is fine.

Also, as a Scotsman, I'm loving the characters in this AVN. Even the nods to place names and events are hitting home for me. Deb, Milly and Faye are pretty much perfect representations of Scottish lassies. I once saw my 5ft tall best friend drag a 6ft tall guy to his feet by his hair when she caught him cheating on his girlfriend. It was pretty funny. Rule 1 in Scotland, don't upset a Scottish lass, especially when they have been drinking.
Deb isn't even on a ventilator, and I've checked, there are DAZ3D assets for such a scenario available. It looks more like she is in a recovery room and the MC is too panicked to notice. She has a drip, a bruise above her eye and a bandage where she was cut, that's it.
Called it. I'm telling you, the dev must be Scottish as that is 100% what Scottish siblings would do, not to mention the other things they get right about Scotland.

Reactions: pochops

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
If I remember right there's a point shortly after that choice where you have to switch to the map and click on the restaurant. If you don't the game will continue as if you chose not to go.
Wait, there is a Map???? i never see this or used. omg

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a path without Astrid???
Not so far.

As I've posted earlier I think she is working for dead-wife or gay husband [maybe someone else though so far I have no evidence to support that] and the MC meeting her wasn't just random chance.
Go and have a look at how she's been inserted into MC's life multiple times and how he was supposedly hand-picked by gay husband to work on the very same private jet that then flew MC to the USA to reunite with Millie then supposedly attacked after that given her a great reason to then go and stay with MC in Millie's house, combined with, as you've noticed, no way to actually reject her.
Also as I said before, Astrid very quickly becomes fine being just another side-piece for the MC, where as no woman I know would be happy with that situation, particularly the way it has developed.
Its all very convenient.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cthulhu4Prez2020

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I would enjoy this game 10 times more if there wasn’t that sister in this game. Or it would be different and not go through all the women in the family. Now she’s right rubbing rubbing my face with the fact that she’s also been in a relationship with our mother. I wished I had driven my sister completely away in that one update when I got mad at her for that picture. Now it would be the best thing in the game if that sister’s actions got behind the avoidable button. Wouldn’t see red every time a sister shows up. It doesn’t serve anyone if players have to press the ctrl key repeatedly to get certain scenes out of sight.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes