John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
i dont play this game myself but reading through this thread whenever an update comes out is more interesting than the majority of games on this site
Whatever makes you feel good - Marquis de Sade

Well he probably said that... more than once.

May 27, 2017
I guess it was the lesbian hair cut that confused me. ;)
As of the taking of that photo, she was in the army, hence the short hair (not a necessity, but not uncommon among army women), plus she's a brash a rebellious kind of character. In flashbacks we see her with many different styles of different hair lengths. If you keep playing, eventually she gets extensions and has a more "feminine" hairstyle. She's bisexual though, will sleep with women (if you let her) and the MC.

is there stuff with that short girl??
Yes, Phoebe has a cunnilingus scene this update, after she shows off some sexy underwear to MC.

Reactions: El Buho

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So, is this "girl" a dyke ??? View attachment 2307526
She is 99% hederosexual. She only really likes to fuck her brother. It is just that she makes the most of that last 1% when other family members are concerned. However, the one time a real lesbian tried to start up a relationship with her she treated her like she was a walking talking pile of shit and barely stopped short of throwing her into a wood chipper.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I get this feeling MC's dad's...jealousy could have been the major catalyst that set the father on a dark "fuck MC over" path. By convincing the family to come up and maintain a plan to keep MC far away from the daughter (but actually the deception was done to keep the Mom away from MC)? Maybe the father was able to convince Marie first by using Milly's infatuation for MC, as well spilling the beans on the sisters sexual incestual affair with MC. This would have secured a solid enough reason to convince Marie and later the family. (Sorry I don't remember the contents of letter Marie wrote MC at the start of this story...) Then add, the resentment that the father would have, from giving up his career to save MC from a longer prison sentence.

The images show the father did state he was jealous how his wife was super hot and horny for MC super sized dick. And with the fathers drug use, it would have caused his ED problem, and amplified his state of delusional jealousy to convince the others of his selfish diabolical plan.

Anyways, to me the father seem to have a huge part in the keeping MC away plan, and for this...I will fuck Mom...if there is a choice. :devilish:

screenshot0008.png

screenshot0009.png

screenshot0010.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why do daughter and sister have to be so ugly
Ah, it's all relative. Literally. There has been a lot of inbreeding. Their family tree is basically just a trunk. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Milly's mom is also her own grandma. Plus, they aren't that bad. They might be California 4s but they are certainly Scotland 10s.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes