Trikus

May 31, 2020
They say she did but a cliché is a cliché for a reason.

I know a few Scotsmen to know a little bit about Scottish banter and I don't think it's what it is in the game. The banter thing is what the guy who drove the bus is doing. Everyone walks over MC, backstabs him, make him angry then he accepts and forgives them. Btw, whole story's starting point was MC was unable to forgive and forget so they put him in a jail. I'll probably give the game a shot when it's done but no need to follow it update by update tbh.
I'm Scottish, living in Scotland for over 40 years. I think I know what I'm talking about on the banter. The only stabbing in the back is the plan with Marie. Deb was opposed to the plan but was forced to go along with it.

Reactions: Dr. Mick

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I'm Scottish, living in Scotland for over 40 years. I think I know what I'm talking about on the banter.
Then I met Scottish people that they are decent side of the scale.

The only stabbing in the back is the plan with Marie
I love how you said 'the only' as if you don't know it's the entire fucking story and almost everyone on it. Oh btw, fucking MC's wife behind his back was not backstabbing, eh?

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
Banter isn't used with outsiders, by anyone with sense. If they didn't use it with you they either didn't feel close enough to do so, or knew you'd overreact.
They did use it with me, they were harsher to each other tbh but it was not what they do to MC in this game. That old bloke in the game, his stuff was close to what they did.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
They did use it with me, they were harsher to each other tbh but it was not what they do to MC in this game. That old bloke in the game, his stuff was close to what they did.
Mayhaps they were just gentler in general or were toning it down in your presence. I know from my time in the military that while the banter never stopped entirely the tone and severity of it was way different in a room full of enlisted who knew each other well VS if a higher ranking officer was thrown in, or a new guy, or worst option of all a civilian.

Or the writer fucked up the banter, I'm not Scots myself, although I think dev is.

Reactions: justin.case

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
any news about the update ?

Dev update - August 13th

4 dni temu
Hello friends.
There's nothing much to say. Work is continuing and I'm reaching the point where I'll be able to post the second batch of preview images. It will either be sometime this weekend or early next week. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello friends.

I've just spent an hour trying to find an event while thinking of possible images I could create to make an "On this day in history" post, and found nothing suitable. It was wasted time really, time I could have been using on v0.24. So, I'll create this quick post. There's still not a lot I can tell you concerning a release date, but fingers crossed it will be sometime this month. Stay safe and have fun!

Azrayal

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

New

Hello friends.
The release of Triple Ex v0.24 is getting closer. It will just be another case of releasing it and sending messages to the relevant tiers as I still have no definite release date, but it will be sometime soon. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

3.10 star(s) 106 Votes