4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This is such a cute little game. I like it.

Especially the message system, what with the bubbles and how even the emoticons are animated.

I also really like how there's almost no talk in sex scenes. It's pure business, animated, to the point, no distractions and pp killing with cringe dirty talk.

Angles could be better, though. But they're serviceable enough.

Aye, I strongly recommend this one.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom
Apr 21, 2018
clark's content it futa on male while clara is futa on futa
Shame. Hopefully there will be a futa gangbang scene with clark in the future. Also, second the needing a guide post, currently stuck on the last scene of the big valley girl, can't figure out how to unlock.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Two bugs:
- the game bugs out if during the weekend you go to the park, glitching into post-work scene mixed with park
- if you do blowjob scene after unlocking sex with the big futa the initial "sex" button appears and plays the initial conversation again, there is no impact on anything else caused by that and the button dissapeears again after the conversation

Other than that a personal issue: there is no second round with big futa. Oh and a way to skip time would be nice, but not necessary at this stage i guess.

Reactions: blaze6909

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
How do you get Clara scenes? I've unlocked all others but have none of Clara and Trixie.
when you go to work click the green arrow if Clara is smoking click on her fast or she will disappear/run away after a few seconds. interacting with her enough will give you the option to let her rail you if you choose this she wont disappear/run away unless you discipline her again

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
I don't mind futa. I really don't. But man.. No full pussy? Really? Everywhere i see, i saw cocks
there's only 1 true futa in the game currently the tall ally girl there's 1 or 2 scenes viewing her from below and she states she has a daughter making her a MILF as well

• Angry

ChampsHD

Oct 9, 2020
How do you get Clara scenes? I've unlocked all others but have none of Clara and Trixie.
If you have futa on male enabled in the options then disable and she will appear in the same place as clark so that you can progress with her, i have to do this to unlock her scenes.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes