3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
About to replay this, Something about it really hits me. Sure the fakes can be a bit off, but i think its the atmosphere. It pulls me in
Man i would love more like this

Reactions: l_dragon

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Man i can't get Marco Polo acheivment. Part of the game forces her to sex 2 characters and i can't seem to bypass that

l_dragon

Apr 16, 2019
Any new updates from the creator on their next project?
I played this a while back, and enjoyed it (Although I remember the endings being somewhat unsatisfying... And obviously, the "art" wasn't great), so I've been curious about what's next.
Still lurking here now and then. Thanks to the 'rona I might actually have time to start working on something again. My new idea is a mix of fantasy kingdom sim and harem management. Basically you recruit female warrior types to fight for you or you can corrupt them. Sort of like a dirty Defender of the Crown. I'm not very far along with it yet.

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Still lurking here now and then. Thanks to the 'rona I might actually have time to start working on something again. My new idea is a mix of fantasy kingdom sim and harem management. Basically you recruit female warrior types to fight for you or you can corrupt them. Sort of like a dirty Defender of the Crown. I'm not very far along with it yet.
Ah, okay. Not sure that'll be my thing (I'm more into "trainer" style games that allow you to gradually corrupt a powerful/well-respected woman), but I'll probably still check it out whenever you post it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes