Apr 30, 2017
Great update!
Kindly ask the dev to focus on the mom/daughter events.
The other girls from father's job is fine, but I don't feel any NTR in that, more feels like harem game when you fuck all other girls and this husband is your MC lol.

Like the humor in the game and teasy manner of NTR what goes slowly and corrupting, hope you will not rush anything, and make a great story with this mommy and daughter:)

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Great update!
Kindly ask the dev to focus on the mom/daughter events.
The other girls from father's job is fine, but I don't feel any NTR in that, more feels like harem game when you fuck all other girls and this husband is your MC lol.

Like the humor in the game and teasy manner of NTR what goes slowly and corrupting, hope you will not rush anything, and make a great story with this mommy and daughter:)
EN-TEEE-AAAARRRR!!!
You even got the face smack to go with it :ROFLMAO:.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
OMG "Trolley Trouble" is so sexually suggestive that someone better name the file something discreet like TT so all those men and boys who download it will get in so much trouble if their wives and or mothers see the words "Trolley Trouble" on the screen they will definitely know it is a naughty game. God dammit get a clue naming a game "Pussy Pounding Huge Penises" or some such title would deserve a rename to conceal it but having typed out something so unsexual as "Trolley Trouble" once just copy (Ctrl C) it every time you re-upload and then paste it in the name location (Ctrl V) and add the new version number. Why make the game you are uploading so hard to find after a download?
It doesn't make me want to support the game in any way shape or form even if it is good, it just makes me mad that I have to take 4 extra steps every time I want to download the newest version.

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This game rides the line between insanity and legit good game. It is so insane its legit hard to keep up with what is going on at times and it has such a classic and good set up that i want to keep playing. good job Dev.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Just a question : Why does the guy have an indelible hanprit on his crushed face ? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes