RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TrolleyTrouble-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: KrLosZ

px305

May 6, 2017
whats the difference with the 3.0 patreon version? do we have more lew scenes? or just more animations?

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 523 MB
Compressed size: 140 MB

v0.2.8

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
well, that was stupid. an entirely strawman argument dragged out for way too long. checked it out because it was supposedly humorous (i do enjoy humorous craziness just for craziness sake), and there was the occasional joke that got a corner of my mouth to lift, but is only really funny if you completely divorce yourself from reality. visuals are decent, but if youre not a rabid ntr fan who thinks the world is against you, you probably wont enjoy the "humour". which is the funny part, because at this point, all i really see are people cheating on each other. there is no real ntr, no feelings of jealousy, no emotions at all really other than arousal, no one else knows about anything, just straight up cheating. im sure it will have a following, and wish the creator the best of luck, it just doesnt appeal to me. good day, gentlemen.

Reactions: Mistery17

DaaMan

Dec 8, 2019
I like this game a lot! I wish the updates would be bigger but I love the build up! Anyone know of any other games like this one?

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes